For the love of all things related to The Sims

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Clothing Categories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fabtiffsim

Clothing Categories Empty
PostSubject: Clothing Categories   Clothing Categories EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:27 pm

So I downloaded some awesome CC that is showing up in the sleep wear category, but I believe it was meant for formal wear or party wear or something... I don't see it in either of those categories, but it's too nice to sleep in haha I can't find a tutorial anywhere about this except for sims 3. Any help is appreciated!

Side note: I used to be on this forum under a diff name but got a new computer and couldn't even remember what my old name was haha so now I'm new again! I liked this forum the best so I just made a new account haha! Happy to be back

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
EuphorialQueen
Admin
EuphorialQueen

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Categories   Clothing Categories EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:27 am

Welcome back 'New' Person
Heart BaloonHeart Heart

I would think you could just go to the Formal tab in CAS and untick the category to allow any outfit.
I have done this many times and it works for me.
Back to top Go down
https://euphorialqueen.com/ http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/EuphorialQueen/mystudio
fabtiffsim

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Categories   Clothing Categories EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:54 pm

@EuphorialQueen wrote:

I would think you could just go to the Formal tab in CAS and untick the category to allow any outfit.
I have done this many times and it works for me.  

oh that worked! Thanks, there's so many weird little things to adjust to in the game that's diff from S3 and I haven't figured out even most of it, even though I was quite familiar with all three sims games before. It's not as intuitive to me I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Categories   Clothing Categories Empty

Back to top Go down

Clothing Categories
Page 1 of 1