For the love of all things related to The Sims

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi everyone Smile

So i am building this little world called Little Valley.
Little Valley is a small town surrounded with mountains and hills. Inhabitants didn't wan't it to become one of those villages where all young people move away because there is nothing to do and everything is so old fashioned so they gather together and decide it to make it a place where everyone would want to live in. So they renovated all the community lots and make some new ones for younger people. Of course there were to many of them to all agree on one design of town..some of them wanted to look really modern and live in a modern house while oders quite like the old woody victorian houses. So they left one part of residental town look like it was and build another complex with just modern houses. But there was one thing that they all agree in..buildings have to be build out of wood or stone...there were just to much beautifull nature around them to spoil it with modern materials. And have you seen all that supernatural creatures hanging and living there? It's awesome... flower

So this is where you step in now...
I'm not a big builder and also with my time limit it's going to take ages for me to finish this world without your help. If you have some spare time and have a building moment maybe you can help me with some buildings. As I said before the world that I'm building is going to be really small. The lots are small too that's why I need custom building. This is the listing of what a need:

- School (lot size: 31x27) (I have rabbit hole marker)
- Book store and grocery on the same lot (I have rabbit hole marker for this one, lot size: 31x27)
- Art gallery (lot size: 14X29)
- Park (Lot size: 15x29)
- Hospital (29x25) (I have rabbit hole marker)
- Vault of antique (18x25)
- Pet store (13x25)
- Gym (19x26)
- Nectary (12x17)
- Disco club (20x16)
- Theatre (17x18) (I have rabbit hole marker)
- Elixir consigment store (20x22)
- Supernatural hangout (16x18)
- Graveyard (24x38) (It's located on the top of the hill)
- Hangout (16x13)
- Beach (48x20)
- Pool beside lake (64x59)
- Stadion (27x41) (I have rabbit hole marker)
- Police station (42x40) (I have rabbit hole marker)
- Science lab (20x40) (I have rabbit hole marker)
- Equestrian center (31x30)
- Fire station (30x28)
- I allready have Laundromat, salon, library and City hall/Office lot...

- My expansions are: Ambitions, Generations, Late night, Supernatural and pets Smile
- You can leave rabbit holes empty it really doesn't matter if they are furnished. If you don't like decorating you can leave anything empty.
- If you have some nice woody victorian or modern house built on a small lot an you like to share it you can add it too..
- Keep in mind that this is a small lot and small buildings are preferd, but they can be high if you are running out of space.
- Sims or household that allready have some skills and jobs are wanted also.
- Below are some pictures of the world..

Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen19
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen20
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen21
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen22
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen23

These are my community lots that I build (Wedding place on the hill, City hall/office, Library, salon, laundromat) - lame I know - i tried to follow the same design but it's just boring... Sad

Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen24
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen25
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen26
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen27
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen28
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen29
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Img01210

At the last photo you can see how the lots are placed - the numbers are the sizes of the lots..

This is it...it's not much I know.. but I really like small worlds and there aren't many, maybe this one will be the best one BloonS
I will be really gratefull for every building. In the end my world will be uploaded on the official Sims 3 page (I have the same username as here) - but I will let you know when this will be - hopefull soon. Spinning

At the end I like to say thanks to everyone who will help me with my first world - It is kind of a struggle...and I am so sorry for my english-not my first language... Embarassed

Ok so have a great time and hopefully talk to you soon Razz

bye bye
Saretka

Last edited by saretka on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:31 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
auntielynds
Admin
auntielynds

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Great new project!

We just need to know what EP's and SP's we can use in the building. I'm assuming we can use

WA WA
Amb Amb
LN Late Night
Pets Pets
SN Supernatural

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Th_cow10
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Dv-hea10
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/auntielynds/mystudio
auntielynds
Admin
auntielynds

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm going to take the Gym I think. Lot size 19x26

Is the front of the lot the 19 or the 26?

Back to top Go down
auntielynds
Admin
auntielynds

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:43 am

I built it so it will go either way. Wink

Old Town Gym & Pool by auntielynds

Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Roof_up_large

Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen80

Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen81

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world...    Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:29 am

Wow you are faaast Smile
Your gym is amazing Smile Thank you soo much! Smile Can't wait to add it to the world Razz

And thank you for this little notification - I will add how the lots are facing, for the gym it doesn't really mater-It have sidewalk on one side and street on other Smile (It's facing street with longer side)
I've allready add what expansions pack I'm having Wink
I've reread my enter like 10times but a guess there is always something that we can add Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:31 am

I would like to have a go at building the - School (lot size: 31x27). I don't have custom rabbit holes so there will not be one on there when I finish it, I know you have said you have one just wanted to be clear for myself lol.

Edit: I also have some themed supernatural starter homes in my builds page if you would like to use any of them for your world you are welcome to Smile they are a little all over the place in the builds posts.

LMFAO's Builds :- http://ts3cc.canadian-forum.com/t810-lmfao-builds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world...   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:09 am

No problem...I have the rabbit hole rugs so no worry...I really appreciate for any work done by all of you for this world Smile
I did look at your page and I must say you are a great builder Smile I do have all do houses covered but maybe I'll change something at the end --> so thanks Wink

Can't wait to see your school Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:01 am

Thanx, there are a lot of great builders here Smile. I have finished the school I hope it fits well with your world I have tested it several times. I used pictures of old Victorian style school houses and then scaled down a bit Smile

Old Style School House

Exchange Link :- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6564242

Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Ossh0110

More pics here :- http://ts3cc.canadian-forum.com/t810p105-lmfao-builds#21275

Hope You Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Buildings for Little valley world.   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:08 am

OMG this is soo niceee Smile Thank you so much! I've seen a lot of beautifull bulidings created in The sims 3 game but for some reason I*m always so amazed when I see building like yourself end Auntielynds. Can't wait to put it in my world Smile

Thaaaaank you! And if you have some spare time and really don't know what to do feel free to create more Wink hehee...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:36 am

No problem it was fun to build, I am working on other builds atm but will come back and check the list from time to time Smile The school house stood out to me when I was reading the post so i went with it lol.
Back to top Go down
auntielynds
Admin
auntielynds

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Great build lmf.. Rolling Eyes I need a nick name for you, Lumfy or something Ha HA

Saretka, I think I'll have a go at the Elixir consignment store (20x22)

Do you have the crystal ball, and caldron stuff from the store? That would be fun to put in.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:30 am

Lumfy Ha HA I don't mind at all Smile I get called LM or Laugh mostly, just never call me late for dinner Smile thanx auntielynds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Buildings for Little valley world.   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:02 am

Hi auntielynds Smile Oh I'm so glad you decided to do this Smile
But I'm so sorry - I don't have anything from the store :S
Back to top Go down
Gramcrackers
Gramcrackers

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:00 am

What a sweet little town you have. Pretty builds too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Gramcrackers

PostSubject: Buildings for Little valley world...   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Thank you Gramcrackers Smile I hope I will manage to build it soon - soo much to do Sad
If you wan't you can help me to build it too Wink I need some sims too if you don't like to build ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Buildings for Little valley world...   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:44 pm

I've been such a good girl today hehe Smile Below are som pictures of Disco, Pool and Beach..

Disco:
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen30
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen31
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen32
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen33

Pool:
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen34
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen35
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen36
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen37

Beach:
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen38
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen39

WaveCheer
Back to top Go down
MerryWiddow
Admin
MerryWiddow

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Looks great. Love the shape of the pool.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://merrywiddow.wordpress.com/ http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/MerryWiddow/mystudio

PostSubject: Buildings for Little valley world...   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:03 pm

Thanks MerryWiddow Smile
Back to top Go down
Susinok
Susinok

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Great lots! I like the plants around the hot tub as well.
Back to top Go down
http://launcherapi.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?persona=Susinok

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:42 am

Thanks Susinok!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 am

Just to keep you updated:

Art Gallery:
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen44

Pet shop:
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen45

Graveyard:
Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Screen46

Back to top Go down
MerryWiddow
Admin
MerryWiddow

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:05 pm

They all look great. I love the Pet Shop and all the detail. Just a note though, did you know you can recolour the side of the floor tiles on your balcony?

Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Captu191

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://merrywiddow.wordpress.com/ http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/MerryWiddow/mystudio

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Thank you... I didn't Smile Thanks a lot I will definitely try this Smile
Back to top Go down
Dini60
Dini60

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:34 pm

Nice builds going on here.

I'll have a café, mocha, vodka, valium latte to go please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Dini60/mystudio

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Thanks Dini60 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!   Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD! Empty

Back to top Go down

Buildings for Little valley world... ON HOLD!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next