HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

How Many and What Worlds Do You Play?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
daisylee

Location : I am still darn cute and in my bath now as you can see!

PostSubject: How Many and What Worlds Do You Play?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:09 am

(Sorry if this has been done before...)

I have a problem that I really just want to play my one family but want to play different hoods. Thanks to Twallan, we can now play any hood as a vacation spot, which helps .... but .... there are still so many to play. Smile

So far my game is:

Storm Island, which I built which I consider to be their main "home".
Greek Island, which I built and is their second home.
Appaloosa, where they now have another home.

I want to do Xterra and the Cruise Ship as vacation places. OR, I might rotate them few times a year. I also redid Hidden Springs all in snow as a winter vacation hood.

What do you all do?
And do you keep track of things like I do? I do extensive excel tracking of my family, have a family tree, a family pics sheet, etc.

Yes, I am addicted .... PlayBall

Back to top Go down
http://launcherapi.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6468743
Rawla-SIMyth

PostSubject: Re: How Many and What Worlds Do You Play?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:47 pm

I have so many worlds downloaded I can't keep track of them all. I really like Setra, Appaloosa, Sunset Valley Revisited, and more. Bear Mountain is one of the latest downloads and I like it too. lol

Back to top Go down
daisylee

PostSubject: Re: How Many and What Worlds Do You Play?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:33 am

I like so many of the ones being done that that is the problem. Except for testing or doing something like the Hobo story, or playing Edith for the challenges and story, I really just want to play my family. But I do not want to move them all the time, so have to limit myself to the ones that I keep.

Last edited by daisylee on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lisfyre

PostSubject: Re: How Many and What Worlds Do You Play?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:46 am

Well, since my re-install in December, I've been recreating my families in all EA hoods (Sunset Valley, Riverview, Twinbrooks, Bridgeport and HIdden Springs) all over again. I like having at least 1 family in each hood since I don't play EA canned sims.

I deleted all 3rd party CC pre-Pets patch 1.26 and in the process of replacing them with updated ones... and of course getting new ones to add to that ever growing list. I haven't re-downloaded any 3rd party worlds yet but I'm sure I will be getting Queenstown from Awesims, Daisylee's Storm Island, and will be looking for more worlds - but not from the Exchange.

I like small to medium worlds where all the RH's are already in place and lots of room to place my own lots. I also want those worlds empty because I like to populate them with my own sims Smile And after all this time, I still haven't spent any time playing with CAW. I guess I'll wait until EA updates it..... again.

Speaking of updates - anyone grab patch 1.31 yet? I haven't yet.. I'm waiting for the dust to settle.
Back to top Go down
daisylee

PostSubject: Re: How Many and What Worlds Do You Play?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Are you getting my original SI? That one is totally blank and ready to fill in with lots you build, move over, or download.

Many of us have patched and so far it seems to be going well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many and What Worlds Do You Play?   

Back to top Go down

How Many and What Worlds Do You Play?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1