For the love of all things related to The Sims

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lionpaws
lionpaws

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Empty
PostSubject: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 7:39 am

My trial on BG's Sprucer Upper challenge Smile

The household

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) The_lu10

The Apartment Starter

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Spruce10

The gameplay begins first day of winter with 14 day seasons

Last edited by lionpaws on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/lionpaws/mystudio
lionpaws
lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 7:40 am

Owner

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Spruce11 lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Owner_11

Anastasia is an elder. She loves the outdoors and wants to be left alone.
After travelling the whole world with her late husband she now has invested the small heritage he left her into a piece of land and a basic apartmentbuilding with five units.
She herself lives in the "penthouse" or what someday may turn into a penthouse. The lower basement she assigned to a superintendent.

She loves gardening and will try to raise a few plants on her ground.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Superintendent

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Spruce12 lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Super_11

Bruce never expected much of life. He grew up with an addict mother, who died shortly after his twentieth birthday. With literally no money he was lucky to get this job.
He doesn't mind too much living in the basement as long as it is clean and his.
Back to top Go down
lionpaws
lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 7:41 am

Apartment1 - Basement

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Spruce13 lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Apartm10

Finnagan has a secret. No one but the landlady knows about him being different. He was lucky to get a single basement apartment and promised to keep away from trouble.

When Anastasia chose her tenants she tried to provide them as good as she could. The vampire got a computer so he cold keep in touch with his kind without inviting them over.

Finn himself wants to get a coffin, but with the shared household funds he doesn't see this happen anytime soon. He isn't too keen to talk abut his special needs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Apartment2 - Ground Floor

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Spruce14 lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Spruce15

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Apartm11

The sisters Godwin live in the second apartment. When Eleonor had the opportunity to attend a school focusing on sports her olden sister Patricia decided she would go with her and look after her teen sister. While Patricia is interested in everything, Eleonor is all about sports and fun.
Back to top Go down
lionpaws
lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 7:41 am

Apartment3 - Second Floor

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Spruce16 lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Spruce17

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Spruce18 lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Apartm12

The third apartment though the same size as the others has a separate bedroom for Tarek and his daughter Cheyda. Her mother didn't want to leave their home country and stayed in Anatolia, while Tarek moved here to give his daughter a better education. He himself wants to become a chef. He is thankful for the extra help from their roommate Cosmo.

Cosmo is laid back bordering depressive at times. It is good he doesn't live alone. Spirited Cheyda keeps him on his toes. A cook in the house doesn't hurt either, Cosmo tends to forget eating when he is lost in his art.
Back to top Go down
Buttonsginger
Admin
Buttonsginger

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 9:33 am

I am so excited cheers

The sim's and their back stories are so intersting. I can't wait to see your progress PlayBall

Your starter apartment complex looks great, it will be so much fun to see how it changes.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

hello6 Happy Simming!   coffee
lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Murkla10
Back to top Go down
http://buttonsginger.wordpress.com/ http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/BUTTONSGINGER/mystudio
lionpaws
lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 9:44 am

Thank you BG. BlowingKiss
Back to top Go down
MerryWiddow
Admin
MerryWiddow

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 12:20 pm

Sounds like you are going to be busy! Cool

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://merrywiddow.wordpress.com/ http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/MerryWiddow/mystudio
EuphorialQueen
Admin
EuphorialQueen

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 12:33 pm

What a lovely and diverse group of Sims.
I really like the building layout and how the apartments are customized for each group of tenants. I hope Finnagan does not get too hungry and choose another tenant for a midnight snack.
Back to top Go down
https://euphorialqueen.com/ http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/EuphorialQueen/mystudio
lionpaws
lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 5:57 pm

giggle  Yeah. I was busy feeding Finnagan somewhere else.

Report of Week 1 (Winter)

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Collag19

Apt.1: Finnagan

I installed him in the business career, since he has a computer and can do the daily tasks.
He's not very happy there, but I doubt he would be in any day job giggle .
After he got to level 2 he was fired. I guess he was hungry and his hot headed trait didn't help to calm him down.

He stands in front the house when he arrives back from work (stupid vampire). I have to give him a task inside so he wouldn't burn.
At night I try to send him somewhere else and let him have a good feeding.
He received a mirror to up his charisma skill.

He is back in the business career - no mercy for the weak, nono!

Business career - level1
Aspiration: Master Vampire - level2
Charisma - level4
Mischief - level3

Apt.2: Godwin Sisters

Patricia lives from digging in the ground and crawling through the undergrowth to find treasures. She has no job, but helped a lot in the beginning.
She is the happiest of my 8 Sims. She helps with homework and keeping social needs in check.

Eleonor always lacks fun. I had to move the radio out of the house as soon as I could afford a roof, because the sisters weren't getting enough sleep.
But she finally earned the cardboard dancefloor, now it it much easier to fulfill her fun needs.

I don't know how the game works or doesn't work, household sims tend to go into random apartments sometimes, they respect the locked doors at others. Same with the claimed beds.

Patricia:
Aspiration: Curator - level2
no special skills

Eleonor:
High School - B Student
Aspiration: Bodybuilder - level0 (has yet to go to the gym)
Dancing - level3
Fitness - level2

Apt.3: Tarek, Cheyda, and Cosmo

Tarek seems to be the sim who works the most. He cooks most of the food the household eats, he entertains his daughter with chess plays and uses dancing to up  his fun level. The household bought him a small bar to learn Mixology. It is situated outside, next to the radio under the roof. Chilly, but has to do for now.

Cheyda is good at school and friendly to all members of the household she enjoys a good chess match and begs everyone to read to her.

Cosmo had a real hard time in the beginning. But with the help of Patricia's collecting money he could start some small paintings. He is the most successful in his job, and now paints randomly. All three take turns sleeping in the secluded bedroom. Only at night, when all are sleeping he takes the front bed.

Tarek:
Culinary career - level3
Aspiration: Master chef - level0 (his mood is never good enough to cook an inspired meal)
Cooking - level3
Mixology - level1
Logic - level2
Dancing - level2

Cheyda:
Grade School - A Student
Aspiration: Whiz Kid - level1
Mental - levei4
Creative - level2

Cosmo:
Painter career - level4
Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire - level1
Painting - level6

Penthouse: Owner, Anastasia

Nessie joined the gardening career. In her apartment she has three planting pots under the skylight. She cultivates three Bluebells there. It was the only flower she got when she first bought a seed packet. Maybe she should have bought veggies, to contribute to the meal costs? (Do veggies in the fridge distract from the cost of a meal?)

Gardener is an excellent choice for an elder sim. The work is not too long hours and you can always work from home if you want to.

Anastasia is very pleased with her choice of tenant and superintendent.

Gardener career - level2
Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy - level0
Gardening - level2
Vampire Lore - level2
Dancing - level2

Lowest Basement: Superintendent, Bruce

Bruce loves his job. He first thought there wasn't much to do, so he roamed through the apartments reading books and using Finn's computer.
I think he has an idea of what is "wrong" with Finn …

Come day four things began to be sticky with dirt and even break. He now goes through every apartment after he gets up and cleans and repairs what needs his able hands. Usually he starts with apartment three, where there are three sims living and most random visits of household members occur.

Aspiration: Nerd Brain - level0
Handiness - level3
Logic - level3
Cooking - 2
Fitness - level2
Video Gaming - level2

The bills on Monday were 1024 simoleons. Then there were a little over 6000 Simoleons left - Time to do some reconstruction Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Buttonsginger
Admin
Buttonsginger

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 10:16 am

@lionpaws My sims generally stand outside on the sidewalk after work and I have to tell them to go inside. scratch

The doors come unlocked all the time. I don't know if going in and out of build mode does it or traveling off lot does it.

For me, locking the doors and keeping the correct sims in the apartments is important but for other players it may not be. It just depends on how you want to play.

Your comments about Finnagan made me laugh. The vampires are so funny.

Bravo

Back to top Go down
http://buttonsginger.wordpress.com/ http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/BUTTONSGINGER/mystudio
lionpaws
lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 5:10 am

They are funny and a pain too - always hungry and need a lot of attention, who would have thought!

I'd like to lower my bills with the frugal reward, can it be any Sim of the household who gets it or must it be the person who pays the bills? Or even the first in the row at the bottom of the screen?
Back to top Go down
Buttonsginger
Admin
Buttonsginger

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 7:03 am

@lionpaws wrote:
They are funny and a pain too - always hungry and need a lot of attention, who would have thought!

I'd like to lower my bills with the frugal reward, can it be any Sim of the household who gets it or must it be the person who pays the bills? Or even the first in the row at the bottom of the screen?
Any sim can have the reward thumbs up

Those vampires are sooooo needy! Hopefully he can stay out of the Sun! Wink

Back to top Go down
lionpaws
lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 7:15 am

Thank you, that makes my life easier, because Bruce has not many points to spend Smile

Report of Week 2 (Winter)

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Collag20

Again he got fired after he reached level 2 of his career. All his charisma skills don’t do him any good. I hope I did us all a favor to start him in the Writer career. He’s the one with the computer after all.
Apparently I missed that he suckled from our dear Bruce. The poor guy had a hard time to get his duties done.
Finn was the first to get an apartment reno from the household funds. I built him a small crypt with a coffin. Now I can hibernate him when I don’t have time to deal with his hunger.
He finally can purchase plasma fruit and gave some to Anastasia to plant.

Writer career – level 2
Aspiration: Master Vampire – level 3
Vampire Lore 9
Charisma – level 5
Mischief – level 3

Patricia was the neglected one this week. I simply was too busy keeping track of the others and she did fine just by herself. I want to send her traveling more in the future.

Eleonor is doing fine. She got good grades and with the dance floor her mood swings are not as bad. She still wants to wear black at times, I have no idea if I have to get her an outfit, or if she should change into it herself, like the bear suit the kids wear in their phase.

Patricia:
Aspiration: Curator - level 2
Dancing – level 4
Fishing – level 3

Eleonor:
High School - A Student
Aspiration: Bodybuilder – level 0 (has yet to go to the gym)
Dancing – level 5
Fitness – level 3

Apatment 3 saw the biggest change. I added a kitchen and two separate bedrooms or Tarek and Cheyda.
Cosmo moved into their old bedroom. The main room now sports a small TV and a couch, as well as a comfort chair for Cosmo’s portrait models.

Tarek is always tired. He works different hours than the rest of the house and has trouble sleeping while everyone is up and around.
He is sick again. That is twice this week. I should probably grant him a vacation day.

Cheyda’s school performance is still excellent. She had trouble with her fun need, but since we have the small TV that is taken care of. I noticed that she has zero toys Embarassed So I got her a creative table, - has to be an educational toy, of course!

Cosmo earns all the little goodies for the household, with his paintings, like the TV or the sofa.
He’s by far the most productive here. He also paints portraits of the household members for them to keep.

Tarek:
Culinary career – level 4
Aspiration: Master chef – level 1 (he’s waiting for them to have a common room to throw a dinner party for the household)
Cooking – level 6
Mixology – level 3

Cheyda:
Grade School - A Student
Aspiration: Whiz Kid - level 1
Mental – level 6
Creative – level 4
Motor – level 3

Cosmo:
Painter career – level 5
Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire – level 1
Painting – level 8

Anastasia got a green house and Bruce built her some garden planters for it.
She wanted to plant the plasma fruit there, but they require more room, so now they grow outside next to the house.
I think I solved the problem I had with the apartment where everyone walked in despite it being locked for some. It was set as front door. I built an entrance hall with a separate front door.

Gardener career – level 3
Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy – level 1
Gardening – level 3
Vampire Lore - level 2

Bruce had a hard week. First he caught an infect from Tarek, then he was drained by a vampire (I wonder who that was  Suspect )
He achieved a workbench and he built garden planters for Anastasia, and a mirror for himself. He wants to get better in Charisma, but didn’t have the time yet to do it.
He uses Finn’s computer whenever he finds the time. Of course now he knows the true nature of that guy. The crypt he never goes in, he learned not to the hard way.

Aspiration: Nerd Brain – level 1
Handiness – level 5
Logic – level 3
Fitness – level 3
Mischief – level 3

House:

lot value: 46.468$

reserve: 3.692$

bills (Monday of week 3): 1.392$
Back to top Go down
Buttonsginger
Admin
Buttonsginger

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 8:41 am

Oh my! Poor Bruce, Finnagan is a sneaky vampire  bat  Did you know you can use fish and frogs to make plasma packs? I am not sure the vampire lore level your sim needs but even humans can make the packs if they have the knowledge. Maybe Bruce could do some lore researching if Finnagan continues to "take a liking" to him cackle  It's been a while since I've played a vampire but there is a plasma drink that can be made at a bar with enough skill in mixology and lore also (and other helpful concoctions).

You might be able to tick on Eleonor and see an option to dress in black or something to do with her phase. I am not sure.

Tarek might do well from purchasing a tea pot, I use the healthy green tea often to help with sickness. Drinking orange juice and napping seems to help often with out purchasing the medicine from the PC.  (Sims are always washing their hands, you'd think that would cut down on the spread of sickness  Laughing  )

I am envious of Anastasia's greenhouse and Bruce did a fine job on the planters!

You are making great progress!  Bravo

Back to top Go down
lionpaws
lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Thanks for the info about the plasma packs! I thought they had them in the fridge under Quick Meals. It helps a lot to keep Finn’s anger in check.
Eleonor didn’t get into her black phase yet again, but I will try what you suggested when it happens.
I used the orange juice for cure. It usually works quit well.
Did you know vampires can get sick?

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Sick_v10

Report of Week 3 (Spring)

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Collag21

Thanks to BG Finnagan remembered how to make his own plasma packs. He collected all the fish from the household members, who by now all know of his nature.
Although the plasma packs are not really nurturing. I usually feed him two and his hunger satisfaction goes only up half way. But it takes the edge from his hunger.
Now he’s working on his vampiric expertise to by the sun-resistance trait with his earned power point.
Writer finally seems to suit his lifestyle, he is doing quite good.
He Is the one with the most aspiration points, so he bought the frugal trait. Sadly I forgot to do this in time and the bills for next week were still high.

Writer career – level 3
Vampire Lore 15
Charisma – level 5
Mischief – level 4
Writing – level 4

Apartment 2 was shifted to a room attached to the back of the building, the front is now a common room for all to use.
The Sisters got a Dining table in contrary to the counter eating spaces and a loveseat + TV.

Patricia traveled to Willow Creek this week and she now just needs to complete a collection to max her aspiration. She has yet not decided which collection to go after.

Eleonor is happy to just keep her grades up and get through puperty. For the next week she will have a new challenge: I’ll make her take on a job

Patricia:
Aspiration: Curator – level 3
Dancing – level 5
Fishing – level 4

Eleonor:
High School - A Student
Dancing – level 5
Fitness – level 3

Tarek didn’t get his vacation day after all, he just had to live with it. Of course he’s not in a very good mood. He even missed to prepare food for the house. Well the others had a chance to do their own for once. I got him the Stoves and Grills Master reward trait.

Cheyda’s had her third school project, her third medieval castle. She got a Junior Wizard Starter Set (LOL, I never knew how that experimenting station for kids was named). She now can make potions. Should have had this before and have her make health potions for all the sick household members.

This is not Cosmo’s week. He is always so worn, sad, and in desperate need of fun. He could hardly paint anything the entire week. But he made it through and is much better at the start of week 4. And he got the Creative Visionary reward trait.

Tarek:
Culinary career – level 5
Aspiration: Master chef – level 1 (he’s waiting for them to have a common room and throw a dinner party for the household)
Cooking – level 8
Mixology – level 4
Gourmet Cooking – level 2

Cheyda:
Grade School - A Student
Aspiration: Whiz Kid – level 2
Mental – level 7
Creative – level 5
Motor – level 4

Cosmo:
Painter career – level 6
Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire – level 2
Painting – level 9

Anastasia is doing quite nice actually. She plans on growing dragon fruit to make ends meet and earn enough money to move on in the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration. She planted two strawberries and two snapdragons and took splices from the snapdragons grafting them onto the strawberries. Now it’s wait and hope we got some dragon fruit out of this.

Gardener career – level 4
Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy – level 1
Gardening – level 5
Vampire Lore - level2

Bruce is doing his job. He gets up in the middle of the night to repair a toilet if needed. For his aspiration he needs a higher logic skill. The next thing to buy after a table and chairs for everyone, will be a telescope. I wish we had the option for a small one.

Aspiration: Nerd Brain – level 1
Handiness – level 6
Logic – level 3
Fitness – level 3
Mischief – level 4

House:

lot value: 60.854$

reserve: 2.403$

bills (Monday of week 3): 1.634$
Back to top Go down
EuphorialQueen
Admin
EuphorialQueen

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 4:08 am

I have been enjoying reading your updates.
{{Unfortunately I must be forgetful when it comes to commenting. Embarassed }}
Back to top Go down
https://euphorialqueen.com/ http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/EuphorialQueen/mystudio
EuphorialQueen
Admin
EuphorialQueen

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 4:08 am

..... and then my phone makes a double post.
Razz
RoyalWave
Back to top Go down
Buttonsginger
Admin
Buttonsginger

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 7:29 pm

@lionpaws

I did not know vampires got sick Out Cold

vampire lore

level 9 allows the these Plasma Fruit Recipes.

Can make Plasma Fruit Salad (cooking) and the Plasma Jane drink (bar). These regenerate Vampire thirst. Can be handy as a good cook could provide a happy moodlet from it being a good meal, which isn't present when feeding

level 11 Sunlight Reversal Cocktail

Allows Sims to create a cocktail at the bar that will reduce the harmful effects of Sunlight, allowing Vampires to go out in the daytime. It's great. So great, in fact, that it reverses sunlight's effects to instead produce energy. Your Sim will gain vampire energy as they walk about the daylight. This can work wonderfully with the Fresh Chef reward trait from Master Chef, which stops foods and drinks from spoiling. Takes 2 garlic and one plasma fruit to create.

Info found on Carl's Sims 4 Guide here

For Cosmo:
If you happen to own Fitness Stuff you can purchase earbuds on the "order" option on the computer and it will go to the sim's inventory you are controlling. Ticking on the earbuds and turning them on increases a sims fun bar nicely. The "listen to" option is not necessary to increase the fun level. I use them all the time.

For the dragon fruit; Since the Season's game patch the gardening system was totally changed. Grafting onto plant to get a new desired plant is not working like it use to:

Sim Guru Nick wrote:
Splicing can produce a new harvestable, but there's supposed to be a lower chance that it does this. This is by design. For example, grafting a rose to a grape for bonsai buds will have the plant produce roses OR grapes OR bonsai buds, with the bonsai buds having the lowest chance.

So if you're not seeing the new harvestable, I think it might just be a case of bad luck

Here's link to a thread on Answers HQ Splicing doesn't produce new harvestable

you can get dragon fruit by fishing in the Oasis Springs park in the back fishing spot just to the right of the mine shaft. There is a black berry plant there also. (violins and cowplant berries are also found by fishing there)
and the pier in Magnolia Promenade

Thank you @EuphorialQueen for providing me the gardening info and link  and fishing locations  Heart

There are new seed packs in buy mode. The more expensive ones are suppose to yield some of the special plants we used to get from splicing but it's very random. I bought some of the expensive seed packs and all I ever got was the beans or fruits that turn your sim into a plant sim Sad

For Bruce:

If you have the Get To Work expansion you can buy the scientist's chemical analyzer (without being in the career)and using it  increases logic and also gives your sims a random elements as they use it. It is much smaller than the telescope Wink

You're making great progress! Bravo

Back to top Go down
Gramcrackers
Gramcrackers

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:13 pm

Great story lionpaws. A fascinating living situation. I enjoyed reading your game progress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Gramcrackers
lionpaws
lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 9:23 am

Thank you Ladies, this is much fun playing although nothing much happened these last few weeks.
I did a little renovation to all the apartments.
Here’s a summery:

Report of Weeks 4 - 6 (Spring and Summer)

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Collag22

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Supers10

Fin got a pipe organ and a new seating area. He is doing quite well in his writer career, earning a few k of royalties each week off his books. He kind of is stuck with his aspiration, I don’t know how to up his experience other than fight with other vampires and he doesn’t have time for this right now.
Writer career – level 6
Vampire Lore 15
Charisma – level 5
Mischief – level 6
Writing – level 4
Pipe organ – level5

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Supers11

Patricia tries to help out Anastasia and find tulip and lily flowers. But we are in the wrong season; we have to wait till spring. Other she is trying to complete a collection, fish (11/22), or elements (11/15), or  fossils (10/15)

Eleonor seems to be very happy with her job besides school. She’s more content it only took me about two weeks to realize she has job requirements (lol). She’s in the manual laborer career.

Patricia:
Aspiration: Curator – level 3
Cooking – level 5
Fishing – level 8

Eleonor:
High School - A Student
Manual Laborer career - 3
Dancing – level 5
Fitness – level 4

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Supers12

Tarek is pleased to have a new kitchen. He’s working and cooking when at home. He’s now in the Master Chef branch of his career.
He hosted a dinnerparty for the household, which left a lot of cleaning up to do for Bruce.

Cheyda’s joined the scouts and has already gotten the silver trophy on her shelf ().

Cosmo is the main moneymaker of the lot. He still has to paint portraits of Patricia and Tarek. How do I do a self portrait, do I use a mirror? I have to explore that.
Cosmo joined the Master of the Real branch of the painter career.

Tarek:
Culinary career – level 7
Aspiration: Master Chef – level 3
Cooking – level 10
Mixology – level 6
Gourmet Cooking – level 10

Cheyda:
Grade School - A Student
Aspiration: Whiz Kid – finished
Artistic Prodigy – 2
Scout: - level 4

Mental – level 10
Creative – level 10
Motor – level 8

Cosmo:
Painter career – level 8
Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire – level 2 (need to go to a museum!)
Painting – level 10

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Supers13

Anastasia got a dragon fruit and has now four plants of them. They are slow to evolve, although she bought a beehive. She now wants to get paradise flowers and orchids to make high quality flower arrangements. She planted chrysanthemum and snapdragons and hopes to evolve them to get better plants when she will graft tulip and lily with them in spring.
For the mansion baron aspiration I had to invest 5,000 in landscaping, well I don’t have that much land to scape, so I bought 15 palm trees and deleted them later.

Gardener career – level 8
Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy – level 2
Mansion Baron – level 2
Gardening – level 9
Flower arraging – level 6

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Supers14

Bruce is doing his job.  Nobody really seems to appreciate that. I got him a little friend, Mücke, the hamster. He has access to a telescope now too, as does the entire household.
But now he wants a rocket!

Aspiration: Nerd Brain – level 2
Handiness – level 7
Logic – level 6
Fitness – level 5
Mischief – level 7

House:

lot value: 119,008$

reserve: 60,030$

bills (Monday of week 7): 4,125$
Back to top Go down
Buttonsginger
Admin
Buttonsginger

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 1:11 pm

The apartments look great! I especially like Bruce's.

Wow, that's a table full of food and some of it is extra smelly giggle

I am so glad your enjoying the challenge applause

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)   lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge) Empty

Back to top Go down

lionpaws The Lucky Ones (sprucer upper challenge)
Page 1 of 1