For the love of all things related to The Sims

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Halloween Challenge The Sims 4 Spooky Simmer by @itsawissa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EuphorialQueen
Admin

PostSubject: Halloween Challenge The Sims 4 Spooky Simmer by @itsawissa   Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:24 am

Halloween Challenge The Sims 4 | Spooky Simmer by @itsawissa
Quoted from her YouTube post:

Halloween Sims 4 Challenge : Spooky Simmer Hey Simmers my name is Alyssa, itsawissa here on YouTube. I have always wanted to create a challenge for the Sims, but never could think of anything. With Halloween coming up and my love for the fun holiday I thought I could create something involving the lead up to it. Anyway I'm not sure anyone has thought of this EXACTLY for the Sims 4. I checked and found nothing on the internet like this so I went ahead and decided to share it.
If you participate I'd love to see your images or videos so feel free to tag me or use the hash tag #SpookySimmerChallenge .
Have fun !! :D So here's how it works. Each week will present you with a different challenge to get into that Halloween Spirit!
But who doesn't love Halloween!? Each challenge will start on the following days listed below...
➤Week One: October 1st - 7th : The Trick or Treaters HERE'S A TREAT FOR YA! Create your cute or "scary" little trick or treaters!
You may have as many children in the Create a Sims as you like from Toddler to Teen, and prepare them for their fun night out!
➤Week Two: October 8th - 14th: Spooky House on The Block Create your one of a kind spooky house that is sure to scare all of your visitors, even Vladislaus and Caleb.
➤Week Three: October 15th - 21st: Serial Killer Create a serial killer!! You may create your own serial killer and give them their own story or any of the famous ones such as Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Jason, and Chucky (that could be interesting lol creepy toddler). Just if your Sim ends up being kinda scary warn your viewers in the beginning lol, people are sensitive on the internet. ➤Week Four: October 22nd - 28th: Spooky Dance Have you ever seen one of those teen horror films where there's a Halloween themed dance and thought "Man if I was in charge, it'd look so much better." Well here's your chance. Create a fun dance room or building filled with fun activities for these teens! (Having the Halloween Pack would probably come in handy for this challenge considering all of the activites that are included.)
➤Week Five: October 29th - 31st: My Halloween Costume or The Goth's Costumes The best part about Halloween is picking out your costume, so for this week, well the last three days of October. I have picked two topics, you may attempt one or both of them.
First option is you will create your own Halloween costume or your opinion of what the Goth's would be on Halloween.
You don't have to dress everyone, but it would be pretty fun seeing the whole family in costumes!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/EuphorialQueen/mystudio http://ts3cc.canadian-forum.com/

Halloween Challenge The Sims 4 Spooky Simmer by @itsawissa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1