HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Wed May 24, 2017 6:27 pm

Embark on a journey with teenagers, Aili Morrissey and Antoine Dukes, after they runaway from the Orphanage in Willow Creek where they have been living since birth. Both teens were abandoned by their parents at a very young age; Aili at a few weeks old and Antoine at birth. With only a few dollars in their pockets, these youngsters have set out on a mission to find their parents or any family that they may have, while experiencing life outside of the confined walls of Willow Creek Orphanage.

Last edited by Mamajanaynay on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Mamajanaynay http://mamajanaynay.wordpress.com
EuphorialQueen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Wed May 24, 2017 6:29 pm

Way cool!

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Households by EQCreations & Spaces by EQCreations
Rosebud Challenge & Rosebud 500K Solitaire Challenge & Rosebud In The City
ChallengeMashUp
Eco Existence Challenge by @EuphorialQueen
The Sims Creators' Consortium
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/EuphorialQueen/mystudio http://ts3cc.canadian-forum.com/
TheDallas

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Thu May 25, 2017 2:38 am

Heart

This sounds exciting! Looking forward to their journey!
Cool

Heart
Back to top Go down
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject:    Thu May 25, 2017 11:25 am

Thank you EQ and Dallas! BaloonHeart
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Mamajanaynay http://mamajanaynay.wordpress.com
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Thu May 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Chapter 1

"Hi! I'm Jeremy. You're new around here aren't you?"
"Hi Jeremy, I'm Aili and no I live here in Willow Creek."
"I've never seen you before. What school do you go to?"
"Me and Antoine don't attend any of the schools here. We're home schooled."
"Antoine? He's your brother?"
"No. Antoine is a friend. We grew up together."
"Oh. So where do you live?"
"We're from the Willow Creek Orphanage."
"Oh man. That's a rough place to grow up I hear."
"Yeah, Mother Harriette can be a bit mean but she's got a big heart. With 30 children to handle."
"30? There's that many of you that live there?"
"Yeah. From birth to adult. Once you're an adult and if nobody adopts you then you have to leave."
"Man. That kinda sucks! But I gotta go...Nice to have met you Aili. Hope to see you around?"
"Maybe Jeremy. We aren't planning on hanging around here much longer tho."
"Wha-da-ya mean?"
"Well...don't tell anyone but Antoine and I ran away from the orphanage. We just couldn't live there anymore. We want to find our families, if we can that is."
"Don't worry Aili. You can count on me not to breathe a word. If I hear anything on the streets or in school, how can I contact you?"
"Well for now we still have our phones that the orphanage gave us. That number is 813-2245. Thanks Jeremy."
"Hey no prob! But I really gotta go before I get grounded."
"Bye!"

"Who was that?"
"Oh that was Jeremy."
"What did he want?"
"Just to know who I was."
"And did you tell him?"
"Of course I did, Antoine. Why wouldn't I?"
"Did you tell him we are from the orphanage?"
"Um...yeah...why?"
"Aili! We are running away from there! Do you want to get caught and end up back in that house?"
"NO!"
"Then you need to stop telling people who we are and where we are from!"
"Then what do I tell them?"
"I don't know! Make up a town! Or whatever."
"I don't see why you are making such a big deal, Antoine. Jeremy says he's heard stories about living there and he said he will keep our secret and I gave him my number in case he hears anything."
"You what? You gave him your number? You don't even know him! How do you know that he isn't going to go home, tell his parents, "Oh hey mom and dad, guess what. I met a girl at the park and she ran away from the orphanage with another orphan." And guess what."
"What?"
"They call the cops and BAM. Right back to the orphanage we go and a big whooping from Mother H."
"Antoine. That's not going to happen. You'll see. Just got to have some faith. Now lets go check out the park!"

"I'm starting to get hungry, Antoine. What are we going to do for food?"
"Well we'll have to scope out the park and see if anyone leaves any food on the tables."
"Okay then we should go look now."
"You go that way towards the bathrooms and I'll go towards the other side of them."
"If you find any?"
"I'll come get you. And remember. DON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE WHERE WE ARE FROM!"
"Okay. Got the message loud and clear! Sheesh."

In the meantime, while Antoine was looking for left over food from other picnicers, Aili dug in the trash to see if she could find anything to just nibble on and then she gave fishing a try, even though she didn't know the first thing about fishing or how to cook them.

Not having any luck in the garbage, she was able to catch a couple fish, small ones, but if she could just find someone to cook them up for her and Antoine now...

"Hi! I'm Aili."
"Hello Aili. My name is Bob."
"Say Bob. Do you know how to cook up fish? I caught a couple small ones but don't know what to do with them."
"Oh no dear. I'm afraid all I know how to make is pancakes. Maybe one of the other ladies around here will be able to help you. Good luck!"
"Oh ok. Thanks. Hey...do you mind if I grab one of those hotdogs over there?"
"Nah. Go ahead. Someone made them and left 'em behind."
"Thanks! I'm starving!"
"Why don't you just go home and eat?"
"Oh. Um. I'll eat supper when I get there. I just want something to nibble on right now."

"Man those were the best tasting hotdogs ever! Right Antoine?"
"Yeah. Too bad those ladies were watching otherwise I would of grabbed the plate."
"Yeah. It's getting dark. We better be looking for somewhere to sleep."
"I know of a house that is empty."
"What? How?"
"When I was sitting at one the tables eating I heard two of the ladies talking. Some family just recently up and left their house and it's  been sitting empty. The city doesn't know what to do with it."
"Do you think it'll be safe?"
"We'll just slip in through the backdoor, make sure we don't turn on any lights."
"What about beds?"
"The city hasn't done anything. All the furniture and everything has been left behind."
"I don't know Antoine. What if we get caught being in there?"
"It'll be okay. Let's go, come on."

"Well here we are."
"This is it?"
"Yup. There's a door on the side of the house we can jimmy open."
"I still don't know about this Antoine..."
"Come on Aili. Where's your spirit for adventure?"
"Adventure is one thing. This is breaking and entering. We could get in a heap of trouble Antoine."
"Do you have a better solution? Maybe sleeping on park bench because like yeah that's a whole more comfortable and safer."
"I didn't say that. Antoine."
"Would you rather go back to the orphanage. "Oh hey Mother H! Miss us?" Would you rather face the wrath of her? We'd be lucky to be able to leave before we turned old!"
"You're being ridiculous Antoine."
"Am I? Aili? I'm going in cause I'm tired and it's getting cold out."
"Wait! Don't leave me!"
Back to top Go down
MerryWiddow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Fri May 26, 2017 8:53 am

Oh goodie, another story. A very good read!

MerryWiddow's Blog

Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/MerryWiddow/mystudio http://merrywiddow.wordpress.com/
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Fri May 26, 2017 11:39 am

Thank you MerryWiddow! BaloonHeart
Back to top Go down
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Fri May 26, 2017 3:26 pm

Chapter 2

Our teenagers have found a home to shelter in at for the moment. Lucky for them when the family that lived there before left, not only did they leave all their furniture behind they left clothing and the city had not yet gotten around to shutting off all the utilities. Keeping to themselves and only venturing outdoors when they know the coast is clear, they have managed to stay hidden from Mother Harriette, Willow Creek Orphanage and the police for well over a week. They began to wonder if Mother Harriette even reported them as missing or if she just didn't notice they were gone. Aili and Antoine have grown quite close over the past week, closer than they were before as they have learned a lot about each other, more than they knew before.

"You were left at the orphanage right after you were born, Antoine?"
"No. Left at the hospital. I don't know who my parents were."
"So your name is really not your name?"
"No. Mother H named me when the nurses called her and she arrived to pick me up. She's basically the only mother I've known. What about you? How did you end up at the orphanage?"
"Oh. My mom was a single mom. I was only a few weeks old but Mother Harriette said my mom cried when she dropped me off and made a promise that one day she would come back for me. I guess she decided she didn't want me after all."
"Ah. Don't say that Aili! I'm sure she would of. Maybe something happened?"
"Yeah maybe. I don't know Antoine. I'm scared."
"About what? You don't have to be scared Aili, I'm here. I won't let anything or anyone hurt you ever again! I...um..."
"What? You what Antoine? And what do you mean by you'll never let anyone or anything hurt me again. It's not like we are married or anything like that."
"No I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that until we grow up and go our own ways I won't let anyone or anything hurt you and even then, if you ever would need me you'll know how to contact me. I hope we'll at least remain best friends forever."
"I'd like to think that too Antoine. Be at least best friends."

Few days later...

"Oh Antoine!"
"I'm sorry...I'm sorry for barging in but I can't do this anymore."
"Do what? Runaway from the Orphanage? You want to go back?"
"No. Not that. Wait do you?"
"No! I want to find my mom if she's still out there. So if it's not what we are doing that's making you now act weird, what is?"
"Aili....Aili, I love you. I would like to be more than just friends or best friends. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
"Antoine. We're only barely 16. And even though I like you a lot, actually more than a lot, I don't think we should rush into anything."
"So what are you saying?"
"Antoine, I love you too, but we need to not rush. Let's just see how things turn out before making any life long decisions."
"Can I kiss you? Is that okay?"
"Yes Antoine. I'd like that very much."

***knock, knock***

"Who is that?"
"Oh Antoine! They found us! Mother Harriette found us!"
"Shhhh. Let me sneak downstairs to see who is here."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's only Jeremy. Wait how did he know where we were? Did you tell him?"
"No! No I didn't. I don't know how he knew where we were! Go let him in before someone sees him."
"Alright, alright. Get dressed."
"Okay. I'll be right down."

"I have some bad news and bad news. Which do you want first?"
"Gee Jeremy. I don't know. Maybe the bad news!"
"Okay, okay Antoine. Man what's got your knickers in a....ahhh-hahaha. Never mind. Sorry if I may have...ahem...interrupted you two."
"Jeremy...you're a pig. There is nothing going on between Antoine and I. Now spill your news already and leave before any of the neighbors might be wondering why you entered into an abandoned home and call the city on you."
"Alright, alright. That's just it. The city knows you two are here, well they don't know it's you two, but they know someone's been stayen here. That's the bad news."
"And the other?"
"Oh yeah. Mother Harriette has a missing persons bulletin out on you guys."
"Crap!"
"Double crap!"
"Listen guys. I know a place where you can hide out for a little bit."
"Where at?"
"Over in Windenburg at my uncle's place. He's gone out of town on some business thing and won't be back for a while."
"I don't know about this Antoine."
"Aili, we can't stay here. You heard what Jeremy said, the city knows someone is in this house, they'll probably come busting the doors down if we don't get out of dodge and like now! And Mother H knows we are no longer there."
"Listen Aili, if you want I can call my uncle."
"No Jeremy. The less people who know where we are, the better."
"But Antoine, if we can trust Jeremy not to say anything we should be able to trust his uncle. Right Jeremy?"
"I guess so."
"Absolutely not! Aili we'll just take our chances. Go change out of those clothes and put your other ones on. We don't want any evidence that we were here. We leave tonight."
"I'll be in Winderburg tonight, if you want my uncle's place."
"Thanks Jer."
Back to top Go down
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Sat May 27, 2017 12:00 am

Chapter 3

"So I got with Jeremy and went ahead and had him call his uncle. He said we could stay here until he comes back."
"But I thought you didn't want anyone else to know?"
"I don't so I made Jeremy swear that he wouldn't tell his uncle anything about us other than we are some friends of his. He promised he wouldn't."
"Well we might as well go in then instead of standing out here on the street."
"Jeremy wants us to meet him outside one of the local hangouts. We should go pretty soon."
"I want to change first Antoine. These clothes are stinky."
"Oh alright. Wait. Change? How?"
"I kinda found a backpack at the other place and..."
"Aili! You stole someone else's clothes and backpack?"
"It's technically not stealing when they left them behind, Antoine."
"Um, yes it is but whatever."
"I grab some for you too."
"I don't need to change but we need to hurry."
"I'll be quick."

"Aili, those are the same ones you had on before!"
"Yeah? So? I like them. So I took them too."
"Ugh. How much did you take?"
"Just a few items and some makeup aaaand some jewelry."
"What!?"
"Look a girls gotta look good ya know."
"Whatever. Here comes Jeremy."
"Hey Jer!"
"Hey guys! Find the house okay?"
"Yeah we did. But Jer you didn't mention that it was only a one bedroom home."
"Is that a problem?"
"Well in a way, yeah."
"Antoine, you have a problem with only one large bed to sleep in?"
"Nope. No problem here. Come on Aili. I promise not to bite or anything else."
"That's right cause you'll be sleeping on the couch."
"Ah gee whiz Aili. Give the guy a break. I thought you two were, you know..."
"We were what? Jer?"
"You know..."
"Jeremy I am not that type of girl, I'll have you know."
"Anyway. I just wanted to make sure you guys found the house okay and are settled in. There's food in the fridge and my uncle said to tell you guys you can do whatever you want. He called the police to let them know he was having his nephew staying there for a few nights until he gets back into town, so you won't have to worry about the neighbors calling the cops on you. They'll just be told it's fine."
"Well that's a relief. No more trying to find our way around in the dark and we won't have to look around for food and we can take showers! Woo! Thanks Jeremy."
"You're welcome. Look I've got to go and you guys shouldn't be hanging around out in the streets too much. Your pictures are on the news, so someone might recognize you."
"I'm beginning to feel like we are criminals on the run."
"Ah. But what an adventure! I've gotta run but I'll keep you guys updated with what I hear. Have fun you two!"
"Thanks again Jer. And we'll try!"

The next day:

"I see you decided to change into some of the clothes I brought for you."
"Yeah. That one was getting a wee bit smelly."
"What should we do today?"
"I don't know."
"I want to go look around. There's this place up on the hill I want to go see."
"What's it called?"
"The Vault House or something like that? It's supposedly the home of some famous dude who died from lighting a fire in his fireplace or something like that."
"Sounds odd. But okay as long as we stay out of peoples sight. After what Jeremy told us last night, I'm leery on anyone seeing us."

So our teens set out on an adventure to see Windenburg. First stop is the The Von Haunt Estate.

"This is the place. The Von Haunt Estate. Sounds scary, hey Antoine?"
"Nah not really. What else does it say?"
"It says that the residents of this home are known to haunt it."
"Ghosts?"
"I hope not!"
"Well lets go in and see, huh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go upstairs and check it out, Aili."
"Okay"

"This place is huge! But there is only one bedroom."
"Yeah and you can't actually look around in the rooms. They're all roped off."
"Let's go check out the back of the house. I hear it has an amazing view."
"okay"

"Omg, Antoine. Look at this view! It is amazing!"
"Yeah."

"It's getting late and I'm getting a little bit hungry. We should go before we get seen."
"I suppose you're right, Antoine. But I could stay here forever and just look over the maze garden. It is so beautiful."

So Aili and Antoine set off to downtown Windenburg to find someplace to eat. They stopped in at The Hare and Hedgehog Cafe.

"Wasn't that place just amazing Antoine?"
"Yeah it was pretty cool. But we didn't get to see any ghosts."
"Thank God for that!"
"Would you of been scared Aili?"
"Um yeah! I don't want to see any ghosts. Can I order something more? I'm still hungry."
"Yeah. We can swing it. I'm gonna get something more too."

"Hello, young man."
"Uh. Hi."
"Say aren't you the young runaway they showed on TV?"
"Um...no. Sorry you must be mistaken."
"No...no I'm pretty sure you are. But where is the girl? She dump ya and go back?"
"No! She....I mean, there is no girl with me. And like I said I'm not that person."

"Aili, we need to leave right now."
"Why?"
"You see that lady over there in the orange top?"
"Yeah?"
"She spotted us. She started asking all kinds of questions. We gotta go."
"Oh no Antoine! What are we gonna do?"
"We gotta lay low for a while. Let things calm down. But we gotta get out of here, like right now."
"Okay."

"Hello?"
"Oh hey Jer!"
"Yeah, huh, okay. Thanks for calling Jer. Bye."

"What did Jeremy want?"
"Antoine, we gotta leave."
"Why?"
"His uncle is on his way home. Right now."
"Like as in any minute he'll be coming up the street?"
"Yeah. And if he sees us, he'll know we are the ones staying here and he's been ranting about why the cops can't catch us already and they have a suspicion that someone has been helping us. If he see's us, he'll turn us in AND Jeremy for helping us to runaway."
"Man why do I feel we are be treated more like criminals than runaways!"
"Antoine...."
"Alright. Lets get the rest of our stuff and jet."
Back to top Go down
MerryWiddow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Sat May 27, 2017 12:04 am

Interesting developments.

MerryWiddow's Blog

Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/MerryWiddow/mystudio http://merrywiddow.wordpress.com/
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Sat May 27, 2017 11:40 am

Indeed MerryWiddow! So far they have been able to stay for a short time in Willow Creek right and now in Windenburg. Wonder where they will end up next? The next chapter will reveal where they end up and for how long they'll be able to stay.
Back to top Go down
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Tue May 30, 2017 5:01 pm

Ugh. I should be getting ready for our trip but....my game was calling me. "Mamaj....you know you want to play...." Laughing So I gave in. We aren't leaving until the 1st, had to postpone our leaving for a couple days, last minute things to make sure the car, which I lovingly refer to as The Beast because well that's just exactly what it is! A BEAST! Luckily I have a nephew who is a mechanic and so he had my hubby bring our car up to the garage he works at and they made sure the tranny is good to go (we just had to have him put a new one in as the one we had put in just over a year ago, crapped out. Nothing like throwing 2K out the bloody window!) And he did an oil change, checked the coolant level and he put this neat little gizmo in the air tube that will "trick" the computer into thinking that it's a lot cooler outside than what it is so we will get better gas mileage. Which is a good thing because that car sucks gas like a buffalo, hence the naming The Beast. Laughing

Anyway! Onto....

Chapter 4

"Where should we go now, Antoine?"
"I don't know. Lets just head out and we can decide which way to go once we are on the outskirts of town."
"Okay. Man this just sucks."

A little while later, while our teens were out walking the road out of Windenburg...

"Hey Jeremy!"
"Yeah? Where is that again?"
"Okay. We'll meet you there!"

"What did Jer want, Antoine?"
"He said there is a park in Oasis Springs that has showers, bbq's and a tent. He said it'll be something for now anyway."
"Yeah I guess."
"It's some place to go and we won't have to sleep out in the weather. We can always cuddle to keep warm, you know."
"Cool your jets Antoine."
"Alright. But I like you, you know. If you haven't figured it out yet Aili, I've got this huge crush on you."
"So you think you do. But there are plenty of other girls out there Antoine. You just haven't met them yet."
"Aili, I don't care if there are other girls out there. You are the smartest, bravest, girl I know. Who else would devise a plan to run away and look for their parent?"
"I don't know. Plenty of other girls I guess would."
"Nah. I don't think so."

Arriving in Oasis Springs...

"Hey Jeremy!"
"Hey guys! I'm glad you made it okay and before it got too dark."
"Man that was a hike! We did have to jump behind some bushes whenever cars went by."
"I gotta hand it to you two. You two are some brave teens."
"Well, I for one am starving. You guys can stand here and chat all day and night if you want, I'm going to try to find some food."

"So as you can see there is plenty of fishing spots here and the tent is behind that part of the building. I don't know who put it up here, but I wouldn't worry about it. It gets you guys out of the weather. There is also showers in the bathrooms. You guys got clothes to change into?"
"Yeah. Aili here snatched some out of the house we were in back in Willow Creek."
"Good thinking girl!"
"Well at least someone thinks so. Antoine here doesn't seem to think it was a good idea."
"I don't know why. Those people weren't coming back. Oh, yeah that reminds me. Right after you guys left, the cops raided that house looking for you and the next day the city bulldozed that house down so no one else could just crash there."
"It's a good thing I did grab what I did then. Right Antoine?"
"I guess you're right, Aili. At least we have some decent clothes to wear."
"If you guys ever need anymore, there is a mini mall in New Crest. I hear that the boutique in there is pretty easy to rip off."
"You mean stealing?"
"Yeah. I know some kids who go there on a regular basis."
"I don't know about that! Aili and I would or could never do something like that."
"Well it's an idea to keep in the back of your mind. Just in case you know."

A few day's later...

"Say. What are you kids doing here so early?"
"Oh we are early birds, sir."
"Yeah. We like to be out in nature as much as we can."
"I see you have a backpack on, little lady."
"My name is Aili. And I carry my journal in it."
"Interesting. Is it a private journal?"
"Well not really. It's mostly about wanting to find my mother."
"Your mother? You don't live with her?"
"Well no not really. I mean I have my adopted parents, but I want to find my natural mother. Some day, maybe."
"You may have some luck looking at the archives in the libraries. I know Oasis Springs library has a huge archive of all the families that live here and that have lived here. They also have some that include the towns of Willow Creek and New Crest."
"Thank you Sir! I'll have to check it out."

"You'll never guess what I found out, Antoine!"
"What? You sound pretty excited."
"While you went to take a shower, I sat in the tent and did some looking in the archives section of the library like that guy said."
"And...what?"
"I think I've found my mom!"
"What? Where?"
"In New Crest! We gotta go! Now!"
"Whoa. Hold on there Aili. Are you sure it's your mom you found?"
"I'm almost positive."
"Almost. Not 100%."
"Well no...but it's a start."
"I don't know Aili. It sounds just too....I don't know."
"Sounds to good to be true?"
"Yeah. It does. I mean what if it is true, Aili. What if it is your mom and what if she has a family, you know, other kids. How is that going to make you feel? Knowing that she gave you up but then had others?"
"I've thought about that. But Mother Harriette said that she cried when she gave me up."
"She also said your mom promised to come back for you."
"Oh Antoine! I'm confused. I want to meet her. Talk to her. That's all."
"Okay. I guess if we are going to make it to New Crest before the sun goes down, we better get on our way."
"Thanks for supporting me Antoine."
"Just know this Aili. I will do anything for you."

"Are you sure you got the address right, Aili?"
"Yes. I'm positive."
"Well, it don't look like anyone lives here or has for quite some time."
"I want to see if we can get in and look around. Maybe there is some kind of clue as to where she could of gone and when."
"Alright...but I don't like this idea one bit."
"Come on Antoine. We've come this far. We may as well use the place for shelter for the night."
"Yeah. I guess you're right again."

A few days later....

"What are you kids doing in here?"
"Who are you mister?"
"I'm the owner of this house. I come here to check on it. Who are you?"
"I'm Antoine and this is Aili. We're sorry to have broke in but the door was unlocked."
"Jiminey's that boy never makes sure he locks the doors."
"Who?"
"My son. He's trying to get this place fixed and updated so he can move in. This is all of his furniture. You still haven't answered my question. What are you dong in here?"
"Sir, I got this address as the last known place that my mom was living. She gave me up to the orphanage when I was a baby and I just want to find her."
"You mean you're the daughter of Lady Victoria?"
"Lady Victoria? I don't think so."
"What's your last name young lady."
"Morrissey. Why?"
"Yup. You are Lady Victoria's daughter."
"I don't understand."
"Miss. Your mother, Victoria Morrissey, moved here many, many years ago and married Lord Nelson Willow. She hasn't lived here in ages. I bought the place from her. She said she had a daughter and Lord Nelson promised to bring you home but when he visited the orphanage the head lady there told him that you had died."
"Wha...what? Mother Harriette told him...I...died?"
"What a *&%$#"
"Watch your language young man."
"How...why would Mother Harriette say such a thing?"
"Because she is a mean old hag, Aili! That's why!"
"Listen. You kids can't stay here."
"Mister. We've got no where else to go. And going back to that orphanage is really not an option."
"I've got a place. Right here in New Crest. It's sitting empty. You are more than welcome to stay there until you figure something out. Plus, you two need a friend in a high place to keep the law away from you."
"And I suppose you're that guy, right?"
"You catch on quick, son!"
"Names Antoine. Antoine Dukes."
What did you say your last name was?"
"Dukes. D-u-k-e-s. Dukes."
"Well I'll be jiggered."
"Why do you say that?"
"You just may be my grandson!"
"Uh...I don't think so."
"And why not?"
"Cause I was given up right after birth, my parents never named me."
"Huh. How old are you?"
"16. Why?"
"My daughter and her boyfriend had a son that was kidnapped from the hospital nursery about 16 years ago. They were able to name him just before and they gave him the name of Antoine Dukes. Her boyfriends name was Antoine and her last name is Dukes."
"I don't think I'm your grandson. Mother H said that she gave me my name."
"Either way. I'll take you both to my place. Stay as long as you want."
"That's awful nice of you mister."

"Here we are. Don't worry. You'll be safe here. There's plenty of food in the fridge, a pool and hot tub out back. Oh...there's only one bed."
"Guess Antoine will be sleeping on the couch then..."
Back to top Go down
Buttonsginger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Wed May 31, 2017 6:47 am

Wow....how mysterious! That Mother Harriette sure is a nasty sim! Can't wait to see how this works out!

(Glad you were able to get The Beast check out and fixed up before your road trip! Be safe!)

hello6 Happy Simming!   coffee
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/BUTTONSGINGER/mystudio http://buttonsginger.wordpress.com/
MerryWiddow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Wed May 31, 2017 9:56 am

I'm intrigued.

Enjoy you trip.

MerryWiddow's Blog

Back to top Go down
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Wed May 31, 2017 6:49 pm

Thank you ladies! Will see you all after June 23!
Back to top Go down
Gramcrackers

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Cool story!
Have a great vacation!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Gramcrackers
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Hi everyone! We are back from our vacation to Louisiana. We ended up having to cut it short a week as one of my other daughters was keeping an eye on our place and checking the mail. My husbands father passed a year ago and we have been dealing with estate problems. Seems like every time we turn around the rest of the family that's still living is trying to squeeze my hubby out of his fair share with the help of a lawyer. So while we were away, we had received a letter from that lawyer and now it looks like they are trying to push a piece of land that isn't worth anything on us so we will be responsible for the property taxes because that lawyer along with the other family members know darn well that land won't sell because of the location and lack of worth.

I will be getting an update posted on these two young teens soon!
Back to top Go down
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Chapter 5

"How's the couch, Antoine?"
"It's alright, I guess."
"That big bed is sooo comfy! I don't think I've ever slept so good."
"Must be nice! I was thinking..."
"What?"
"Well we could still share it, you know."
"I don't know Antoine."
"Ahhh, come on Aili! I won't do anything. In fact if you would prefer we can always roll some towels up and make a divider down the middle."
"You could always move the towels."
"Really Aili? We've slept close to each other in that tent in Oasis Springs and I never made any moves on you or anything."
"But this is different Antoine."
"How? Because we are in a home? Or is there another reason?"
"No...there is no other reason and I don't know. This is just different than the tent."
"Could you at least think about it? The couch is okay but it would be nice to sleep in a bed."
"I'll think about it. How much money do we have left?"
"I don't know why?"
"Because I was thinking about getting my hair cut. Maybe no one would be able to recognize me if it was cut."
"But I like your long hair. If that's what you want to do..."
"It is Antoine. We've had some close calls with people recognizing us."
"Yeah you're right."

Later that day

"I see you got your hair cut short."
"Well it isn't really all that short and I bought some dye and dyed it a little."
"How much did that leave us?"
"We still have about $50 simoleons left."
"Oh man. Well it's a good thing that I got hired down at Greenfist Garden Solutions as a laborer."
"Really? I just got hired at the Frothy Foamer as a Barista!"
"I didn't know that you were interested in getting a job."
"Why wouldn't I? We need more money. That guy said we could stay here for a little while, not forever."
"Yeah you're right. Better save up for when he kicks us out of here."
"I wish I could find my mom, Antoine. Do you really think that guy is your grandfather?"
"No. No I don't. I think he's just a crazy old man who dreams up crazy stuff. I bet he doesn't even have a son who is fixing that old house up."
"What makes you say that?"
"He's just kind of weird."
"Antoine. What if he does have a son who is fixing up that house and he is your dad?"
"Yeah. Right. Let's not get carried away Aili."
"But you want to find your parents, right Antoine? I mean, that's why we are doing this, isn't it?"
"Aili, I don't really hold any hope of ever finding my parents and what if I do? Are they even going to acknowledge me? Would they want to see me? I mean they left me at the hospital."
"So Mother Harriette says, Antoine. What if that old man is right and you were kidnapped?"
"And if that was the case Aili, how come they never bothered to look for me! I don't know. Maybe I'm just better off not knowing if they are alive or not."
"Oh Antoine. You can't mean that!"
"Yes...Aili. I do."
"Well I want to find my mom. Maybe she will want to see me and maybe she won't. Maybe she won't believe me that I'm her daughter after being told I died."
"If that isn't another story that old coot cooked up."
"Antoine. Why are you so nasty? Can't you have some faith that things will work out?"
"I guess I'm just sick and tired of having to constantly look over our shoulders to see if the coppers are after us or Mother H."
"Do you want to go back?"
"And suffer at the wrath of that old lady? No way! I'd rather get ate up by rats than to go back to that place."
"Then you need to cheer up some. How about if we do what you suggested earlier and we can split the bed. Just as long as you stay on your side."
"Deal!"
"Good. Let's go to the Flea Market in the city. Jeremy called a while ago and wants us to meet him there."
"Sounds good, let's go."

"Hey Jer!"
"Hey guys! How ya been?"
"Good. How about you?"
"Still kickin around. Hahaha. Listen I have some news that is going to blow your mind."
"What's that Jeremy?"
"Word has it that there has been an investigation started on the old orphanage and Mother Harriette."
"What! What happened?"
"Some baby up and disappeared from her stroller while she was out with her mom here in San Myshuno."
"Oh my gosh! That's terrible!"
"What's that got to do with Mother H and the orphanage?"
"A few days after that baby was snatched, Mother Harriette requested funds to care for a new orphan. She claimed the baby was dropped off at the doorstep in the middle of the night. The police and city say it's just too coincidental that she suddenly requested for funding for a new orphan that is the same age as the one who got snatched. And she won't let anyone, including the social worker see the baby. She's hiding something, man. She's got that baby."
"Antoine...maybe that..."
"Aili, not now. And I don't think there is anything to read into this and then."
"What are you two mumbling about? What's going on?"
"Antoine and I were in this house in NewCrest that I thought belonged to my mom. Turns out some old man bought it and apparently she did live there before she got married and then moved away."
"Aili! Stop."
"What's with you bro? Why are you getting all mad?"
"Because it's non of your business, Jeremy!"
"Okay. Okay. Don't get your boxers in a bunch, man."
"I'm going to go over to the Karaoke bar. You guys wanna come?"
"Nah. Thanks Jer. I'm hungry so I'm going to go grab some food."

"Antoine. Why did you snap at Jer that way? He's been a real good friend."
"I don't know. I've just been in a funky mood all day."
"Well let's eat and then go shoot some hoops. Maybe that'll cheer you up."
"Oh alright."

"That was fun wasn't it, Antoine? The food was amazing and it felt good to shoot some hoops."
"Yeah. It was fun. I really enjoyed myself and being with you, Aili."
"Well, okay. That was just a weird thing to say, Antoine. We're with each other every day."
"Yeah I know. Aili?"
"Yup?"
"You remember what I told you when we were staying in that house in Willow Creek?"
"Yeah. What about it?"
"I meant every word. I love you Aili and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
"Antoine. We are only 16..."
"Yeah I know. But I mean it and well..."
"Well?"
"I just thought that after we kissed, that things would be different."
"Like how?"
"Oh I don't know. We'd be closer? We'd...take our relationship to the next step?"
"The next step....Oh Antoine. Nooooo. We can't do that. What if....What if I get..."
"That won't happen. I promise. And if it did? Would it be so bad?"
"We are too young Antoine. We can barely take care of ourselves. I don't think that should happen."
"Okay. Just don't forget I love you and would never let anything happen to you."
"I won't."
"Promise? I see how you and Jeremy look at each other."
"Antoine! He's a friend and nothing more. Come on. Lets go inside."
Back to top Go down
Gramcrackers

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:12 pm

Surprised Waiting breathlessly for the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Gramcrackers
MerryWiddow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Me too!

MerryWiddow's Blog

Back to top Go down
EuphorialQueen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Gramcrackers wrote:
Surprised Waiting breathlessly for the next chapter.
MerryWiddow wrote:
Me too!
Me too ALSO Big Grin giggle Heart

Households by EQCreations & Spaces by EQCreations
Rosebud Challenge & Rosebud 500K Solitaire Challenge & Rosebud In The City
ChallengeMashUp
Eco Existence Challenge by @EuphorialQueen
The Sims Creators' Consortium
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/EuphorialQueen/mystudio http://ts3cc.canadian-forum.com/
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:15 pm

Lol, ladies. I'm working on it today, I promise! giggle   Whistle all kidding aside, I really do promise to play them today and get the story caught up.
Back to top Go down
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Chapter 6

"So this is nice, hey Allison?"
"Yeah it is."
"I could just sit here all day watching the water."
"Antoine, what's on your mind?"
"What do you mean?"
"We barely know each other and your sudden invite for a date was rather surprising."
"Well you seem to be a nice person and I'd like to get to know you better."
"You can't fool me Antoine. Why did you really ask me out?"
"Well, I kind of need some advice. And I thought because you're a girl...you might be able to help me."
"If it's advice on your love life you need, Antoine, I'm hardly the girl to talk to and you didn't have to ask me out on a date for advice on another girl. Who is she by the way?"
"She's Aili."
"Wait. What? Isn't she like your cousin or something?"
"No. We aren't related."
"Whew. Cause that would be just not only wrong in so many ways but weird too."
"Jaques, who is the owner of the house, enrolled us in school as his family members."
"Why?"
"It's a long story and I don't wanna talk about that."
"Okay.."
"Back to Aili. I really like her. I mean I love her but I don't think she feels the same way."
"Have you told her?"
"Yeah. But she kind of brushes me off."
"Like how?"
"By saying that we are too young and we shouldn't rush things."
"Can I ask you something?"
"What?"
"Did Aili know you asked me out on a date?"
"Yeah. I told her."
"You did. And how did she act?"
"She told me "Go for it!""
"Huh."
"It kind of hurt."
"What were you expecting? A fit of rage? Jealousy?"
"In a way yeah. I figured if I told her I was asking out another girl, she'd show some sign of being jealous."
"That's just wrong Antoine. And this date is over. Thanks for a nice time, but you clearly have some issues to work out. And by issues, I mean Aili."

"Aili!"
"Oh hey, Allison! Where's Antoine?"
"I don't know."
"But weren't you two out on a date?"
"Yeah, but I ended it."
"How come?"
"Because all he talked about was you, Aili!"
"What?"
"Aili, the boy is clearly head over heels in love with you and he used me and our date as a way to make you jealous."
"He did?"
"Aili, how do you feel about him?"
"I like him."
"Only like?"
"Okay. Yes I was a bit jealous and it hurt that he was going to start seeing another girl."
"That didn't answer my question."
"I think I love him."
"You think? Aili, you better figure your feelings for Antoine out. You guys will be turning adults and he may just go off in a different direction."
"Yeah. I know."

"Hey Antoine, I'd like to introduce you to my son-in-law, Antoine."
"Oh hey hi. Nice to meet you, Antoine."
"So Antoine. How old are you?"
"I'll be turning 18 in a few days time."
"Jaques, here told me that you and a girl ran away from the orphanage in Willow Creek."
"Jaques, why did you tell him?"
"Like I told you, son. You are safe with me and that's why you are living in one of my homes. No one is going to bother you as long as both of you stay here."
"Antoine. It's okay. Your secret is safe with me. I don't plan on calling the authority on you or the girl..."
"Her name is Aili."
"Okay. I don't plan on calling the authorities on you or Aili. In fact I'm rather curious to find out more about you. I had a son, a baby actually, that was kidnapped from the hospital the day he was born."
"I already told Jaques here that if you're thinking that I'm that son, you're wrong. The head mistress at the orphanage gave me my name."
"And you don't think that it is the least bit strange that she gave you the exact name that my wife, then girlfriend, gave our son?"
"Maybe she got the name from the newspaper."
"It wasn't reported in the newspaper."
"Oh."
"Look. If you are my son, I don't expect you to welcome me into your life with open arms and be one big happy family."
"Then what do you want from me?"
"Just to know for sure if you are. I heard about the troubles the head mistress is in and if she did have you kidnapped, I do plan on adding my charges to the mix."
"I don't want to get messed up in that. Aili and I will be forced to go back to that place and who knows what Mother H or whoever is running that place now would do to us."
"Not to worry, Antoine. I made my son-in-law promise not to do anything until you and Aili have had your 18th birthday."
"So, Antoine, would you agree to a paternity test? At my expense of course. And like I said, I expect nothing in return."
"Yeah, I guess so."
"Great. Jaques can contact me when the time comes then. It was nice meeting you, Antoine."
"Yeah. Same."

"Antoine. I'm so glad you're home."
"Hey Aili. I have something to tell you."
"I already know."
"You do? How?"
"I spoke to Allison. She told me everything."
"Oh. That. Look Aili, I'm really sorry I did that. I didn't mean..."
"Antoine. I'm not the one you need to apologize too. You need to tell Allison you're sorry for using her like that."
"Yeah I guess you're right. I'll call her later and apologize. But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about."
"I already know that too, Antoine. And I have to be honest with you."
"You do?"
"Yup. The fact is, I was a bit jealous that you asked another girl out when I thought I was your girl."
"You are my girl, Aili!"
"Antoine, let me finish."
"Okay, okay. Go on."
"It hurt, a lot more than I was willing to admit and talking to Allison, she made me realize that my world would be crushed if I ever lost you. We are turning 18 in a few days and I don't want you to go off in a different direction without me!"
"So what are you saying, Aili?"
"I'm saying that I love you, Antoine and I want to spend forever with you. Now. What did you have to tell me?"
"I ran into Jaques at the park and his son-in-law. Wait. What...did...you say?"
"That's not important right now. Tell me what they had to say?"
"Okay. I agreed to let his son-in-law do a paternity test after we turn 18."
"That's fantastic Antoine!"
"It doesn't change anything if you ask me."
"But you'll have the chance to get to know your father, grandfather...your family!"
"I agreed to take the test and that's all."
"You'll change your mind once it proves his son-in-law is your father."
"I don't think so. Now what was that you said?"
Back to top Go down
MerryWiddow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:46 pm

Another great chapter.

MerryWiddow's Blog

Back to top Go down
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 am

Thank you MW! BlowingKiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP   

Back to top Go down

The Runaway Orphans: All Grown UP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next