For the love of all things related to The Sims
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hi everyone. It's been a while.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friday
Member
avatar

Posts : 502
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 51
Location : In my room

PostSubject: Hi everyone. It's been a while.   Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Alien Greetings HI. Friday (Susan) here. I haven't been here for a long time.
It's been a rough year. My Mom passed in January 2016 and I've been on my own since then so I didn't have a lot of money being on disability. I couldn't even play Sims 3 for a while because you have to log in online now and i had no internet for a while.
I got some money for Christmas from my Aunt for I went out and bought Sims 4. I just got back online on my PC so now I am able to play.
I knew there would be no open world which is part of the reason I didn't get it right away. But at this point it's not too bad since I only have the one EP, the screens don't take forever to load yet. Wink
The building takes some getting used to but it's alright so far.
I'm living in a rooming house now. I got evicted from my home in November. I really hated it here but I've gotten a little more used to it but hope to move soon. In the meantime I started noticing the architecture around the town and taking pics. So I figured i'd recreate some of the buildings. I think it's therapeutic, lol It makes living here a little more interesting. Wink
Right now I'm working on my first object. A Dish for the roof of the apartment houses.
It 's a lot simpler than creating for Sims 3 I gotta say. A lot more like creating for 2.
I might have some questions for the forums here. I finally got my dish mapped and all but now I have to work on reducing the polys on the mesh, I forgot how.
Anyway. Just wanted ot say Hi. hello2
Back to top Go down
http://nooboosblog.wordpress.com/
MerryWiddow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9564
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 68
Location : In my own little world.

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. It's been a while.   Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:40 pm

Well hello there stranger. I'm so glad to see you back. I hope you enjoy Sims 4. Good luck in 2017!

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/MerryWiddow/mystudio http://merrywiddow.wordpress.com/
Buttonsginger
Admin
avatar

Posts : 11043
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 51
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. It's been a while.   Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:25 am

hello6 Hello Friday!  I am so glad to hear from you. Wishing you sincere condolences on your Mother's passing.  I hope things continue to get better for you in 2017. I am looking forward to seeing your dish. I hope you enjoy Sims 4.

edit: I do know you are able to play Sims 4 in the Offline Mode on Origin. I do not know about Sims 3 though.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

  hello6 Happy Simming!   coffee
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/BUTTONSGINGER/mystudio http://buttonsginger.wordpress.com/
EuphorialQueen
Admin
avatar

Posts : 14329
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 64
Location : #EQCreations

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. It's been a while.   Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:20 am

TGIF Wink  So glad so see you back here.
Condolences on the loss of Mom.
Sad to hear all those changes but certain you will overcome.
Just pop in here whenever you feel like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/EuphorialQueen/mystudio http://ts3cc.canadian-forum.com/ Online
Friday
Member
avatar

Posts : 502
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 51
Location : In my room

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. It's been a while.   Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:11 pm

@MerryWiddow wrote:
Well hello there stranger. I'm so glad to see you back. I hope you enjoy Sims 4. Good luck in 2017!
Thanks Merry. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nooboosblog.wordpress.com/
Friday
Member
avatar

Posts : 502
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 51
Location : In my room

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. It's been a while.   Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:15 pm

@Buttonsginger wrote:
hello6 Hello Friday!  I am so glad to hear from you. Wishing you sincere condolences on your Mother's passing.  I hope things continue to get better for you in 2017. I am looking forward to seeing your dish. I hope you enjoy Sims 4.

edit: I do know you are able to play Sims 4 in the Offline Mode on Origin. I do not know about Sims 3 though.

Thank you BG.
Yeah you can play offline for both but you have to log in online first to set it to offline mode. That was the most frustrating thing. Here's this game I spent all this money on and I wasn't able to play it offline because they make you log in first. even though it was already registered...Just wrong. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://nooboosblog.wordpress.com/
Friday
Member
avatar

Posts : 502
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 51
Location : In my room

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. It's been a while.   Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:24 pm

@EuphorialQueen wrote:
TGIF Wink  So glad so see you back here.
Condolences on the loss of Mom.
Sad to hear all those changes but certain you will overcome.
Just pop in here whenever you feel like it.

Thank you. Smile
Yeah its been a rough year.
It does make me appreciate my cable and internet now though. At one point all I had was the library for internet and an antenna that mostly just got 3 channels. I was gettign really sick of Family Feud on the game channel. lol
Back to top Go down
http://nooboosblog.wordpress.com/
Mamajanaynay
Member
avatar

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 52
Location : God's country

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. It's been a while.   Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi Friday! I too am sorry to hear of the passing of your mom. I do hope that the rest of 2017 and moving forward will be better to you.

With your dish creation for sims 4, have you tried using Sims 4 Studio? They have a really awesome tool that is always updated most times within 24 hours after a patch if needed. Their forums are a great way to ask for help from other creators also. If you aren't familiar with them, here is the link: http://sims4studio.com/

Best wishes to you in all your endeavors. Heart
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Mamajanaynay http://mamajanaynay.wordpress.com
Friday
Member
avatar

Posts : 502
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 51
Location : In my room

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. It's been a while.   Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:20 pm

@Mamajanaynay wrote:
Hi Friday! I too am sorry to hear of the passing of your mom. I do hope that the rest of 2017 and moving forward will be better to you.

With your dish creation for sims 4, have you tried using Sims 4 Studio? They have a really awesome tool that is always updated most times within 24 hours after a patch if needed. Their forums are a great way to ask for help from other creators also. If you aren't familiar with them, here is the link: http://sims4studio.com/

Best wishes to you in all your endeavors. Heart

Thank you. I jsut started working with Sims studio. Thanks for the link. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nooboosblog.wordpress.com/
Gramcrackers
Member
avatar

Posts : 4650
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 73
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. It's been a while.   Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:11 pm

Losing your Mom and having to move. That's a rough time for you. Glad you are settling in and visiting again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Gramcrackers
Friday
Member
avatar

Posts : 502
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 51
Location : In my room

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. It's been a while.   Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:55 pm

@Gramcrackers wrote:
Losing your Mom and having to move.  That's a rough time for you.  Glad you are settling in and visiting again.
Thank you Grams. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nooboosblog.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. It's been a while.   

Back to top Go down
 
Hi everyone. It's been a while.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sims Creators' Consortium :: Welcome :: Chit Chat and General Discussions-
Jump to: