HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

General Gameplay Comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Susinok

PostSubject: General Gameplay Comments   Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Now that I am well into my second generation of playing, I really think that you are not meant to excel in every single area. Kids are not going to graduate with an "A" from grade school each time, or from High School. Adults are not going to max their careers and still have a social life and interact with their families.

It's a matter of choices. Watch the Sims interact or force them to labor for their goals. I am much more into the watch method of playing. I will give them a career, but I will not force them to try to get a promotion every other day. For one thing, it's nearly impossible to do so.

But the interactions are so much better than they ever were. I find myself taking my Sims out and about in town a lot more than I did in Sims3. They meet new people and play and explore. It's just so much more fun!

Summer made it to level 8 of her career before dying. So did Scott. I think it was level 8 anyway. I wish they were numbered as well has had names...

The Rayne family on second generation are only at about $100,000. And I'm fine with that. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://launcherapi.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?persona=Susinok
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: General Gameplay Comments   Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:25 am

I love the playing aspect too. I try to get them to do their goals for promotion but I dont force them to do things, would much rather play the game Heart

One thing I dont like is how the telescope and microscope are huge, cant we have smaller ones to fit in the home? Unless there are smaller ones and I have missed them... hmm
Back to top Go down
http://simtech.forumotion.co.uk/forum
daisylee

Location : I am still darn cute and in my bath now as you can see!

PostSubject: Re: General Gameplay Comments   Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:01 am

I usually have a pretty full house in Sims games and so try to get at least/only 2-3 of the sims to meet their goals each generation. I had one child meet the prodigy one but the others have not met theirs as I would have had to spend all my time to have them meet their goals and wanted to concentrate on the adults instead. If I ever get the goals done for the adults I then will go back and try to do the other kid ones.

Let me think about how well or poorly I have done.

Adrianne - met aspiration and maxed career
Alain - met aspiration, quit job as glitched with the stuck there bug

Beau - met aspiration and maxed career
Burke - met aspiration and maxed career
Belinda - part way there
Bess - part way there

Burke was the only one as a child who met the child one.

Generation C is now pretty young still so they have a long way to go.
-----------

The levels of the careers are numbered. Hover around the area and you will find it. I am not in the game now so do not remember exactly where it is.
Back to top Go down
http://launcherapi.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6468743
CD9

PostSubject: Re: General Gameplay Comments   Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:12 am

my 4th generation sims are teens at this point and and will age up in a few day's, this is the first time in my game that the children will not be "A" students, first because they are twins, and dealing with 2 has thrown me for a loop hmm I've got quite a houseful at the time ...My second generation "elder" just passed away, but she met the "milestone" for her aspiration, but had to drink one "youth potion" in order to achieve it ... I've missed out on alot of "fun time" with my third generation advancement (or trying to get them to advance) as I have been dealing with the "stuck at work" issue, I finally had him quit his job yesterday, so I'm done with that, I too hate how "huge" the telescope and microscope's are ... they certainly take away from the "decor" Laughing, which I'm trying to keep at a minumum. But the appliances are breaking every time I turn around ... so I think I'll change my unemployed sims aspiration to something relating to "handiness" ... I believe I'm around $300.000,00 for the rosebud challenge, but do find that I'm going out more with my sims than I did in Sims3, I'm looking forward to having more places to go though!

The Social interacting abilities are really fun in Sims4, today I'm focusing on moving in some new sims into the "hood" .... most of the neighborhood is occupied with ghosts at this point .... I shall be looking for neighbor families with teens and using the money cheat to get them into the homes that I've downloaded from the gallery .... applause

All in All ... I'm having ton's of fun!
Back to top Go down
daisylee

Location : I am still darn cute and in my bath now as you can see!

PostSubject: Re: General Gameplay Comments   Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:36 pm

I went ahead and got a cheat to have the appliances break less as they were breaking all the time. The house has the kitchen and 3 full bathrooms and stuff was breaking nonstop. Plus the stereo and the computers.

I still have played only WC as want something new to do later. Also as that microscope is so big I want to wait and do the space things there as want my WC to stay more traditional. I wish they had done smaller versions too.
Back to top Go down
http://launcherapi.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6468743
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Gameplay Comments   

Back to top Go down

General Gameplay Comments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1