HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Buttonsginger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:50 am

Wow, Lucy made quite a haul in one day! bouncy Dying to know about Zest thumbs up

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

hello6 Happy Simming!   coffee
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/BUTTONSGINGER/mystudio http://buttonsginger.wordpress.com/ Online
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:42 am

Thank everyone! Yes Lucy did score big on day 4! I'm thinking we may find out about Zesty pretty soon and what the big mystery is! Whatever he's hiding, or whatever happened, no body in town seems to want to gossip about it. silent

But I do need to get on with Lucy...She only has 17 days left till she is an Adult eeek (It could even be less now!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Mamajanaynay http://mamajanaynay.wordpress.com
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:17 am

Day 5

So here we are day 5 and Lucy has just woken up.

Oh I sure do hope Zesty is home! I stink...whew....gawd that's horrible, I gots to pee like really really bad and I'm starving.

Morning Zesty! Please forgive the stench coming off me. I stopped by last night but you weren't home, so I wasn't able to shower.
Morning Lucy! I don't mind, you smell like the pretty little rose petal that you are, to me anyways.

If you don't mind, I'm going to go freshen up a bit and grab something to eat?
Make yourself at home, love.
Thanks Zesty....oh and I need to talk to you about...about something.
And with that Lucy turned and headed inside to use the porcelain throne, shower and to eat before her stomach turned on itself.

After Lucy was all clean she grabbed a bowl of yogurt and joined Zest on the couch.

Feel better now?
Oh yes. Thank you so much Zest. You really are the best, you know.
Zest, I have to tell you something.
Okay...what's up Lucy?
But first you have to tell me something.
Lucy...
Zest, I ran into a nice young lady yesterday at the park. We got to chatting and I asked her about you. I was...I was just curious is all. You haven't really told me anything about you.
Go on...
She didn't say anything to me. About you, that is. All she said was that you are a very nice person and I would have to ask you why you are still single.
I see.
So Zest, why are you still single?
I haven't always been single Lucy. A while ago I was married to a beautiful woman. Arianna, was her name. She had hair like a Golden Goddess. Her voice was like an Angel was singing to you when she spoke. We were head over heals in love. Soul mates, you might say. Then she got pregnant. Everything went horribly wrong. She didn't handle being pregnant very good and when our son, Zues, was born she passed away that night in her sleep. Zues died 2 days later.
Oh my...Zest...I...I don't know what to say. It's no wonder that lady wouldn't tell me. It seems like no one in town wants to tell what happened.
No, I imaging they wouldn't. They all loved Arianna and they were all heartbroken when both her and Zues died.

Zest, I have a confession to make. You don't have to say anything, but I need you to know this.

Zest, I really like you. I mean, like as in I reeaallly like you.
Lucy, I haven't felt the way I feel for you in such a long time. I'm falling for you too.

So where do we go from here Zest? I mean...
Lucy. I am done with my grieving. It's been years and when I first saw you and then when you showed up on my doorstep. It took everything I had in me to not wrap you up in my arms and kiss you all over. It's a good think I only have a single bed, because I'm afraid you may not have gotten any sleep.

Oh stop it Zesty. You're making me blush.  (and then she went in for their first kiss)

And apparently Zest didn't mind as they continued to smooch a bit more

Wow! I think I better go. I need to get some more money earned.
Even though I don't want you to go, I understand. I'll talk to you later?
I'll see you later.

And out the door she went. Lucy decided to check out the rocks behind Zest's place. There she found 1 Punium worth 30 simoleons, a time capsule with a Gonk doll worth 25. She then ventured across the street and found 1 Phozonite worth 15, two more time capsules each on contained 1 Hopper doll worth 20 and 1 Zombie Carl doll worth 130. She also found 1 peach crystal worth 15 and wild strawberries that gave her 20 in total. Then she went back to Zest's home.

I'm back!
Great! Come and sit down for a bit.
Hahaha....that tickles Lucy!
Heehee.
Give Zesty a smooch will ya?
My pleasure Zesty.
(Ugh these two are gonna need a room, um...make it a double bed pretty soon. Zest already has the room)

I left those two alone for a bit...young love...it gets really mushy don't it?
Anywho, a little while later Lucy left Zest's home and headed to the park. She went fishing and caught a minnow worth 5 simoleons and then she caught a bass worth 25.

She then found something to eat and decided to head back to Zest's house to say goodnight, but he wasn't home.

So she headed home to go to sleep. But before she could, I made some provisions for her. She had enough money now to be able to purchase a toilet and a sink plus partial walls.

Then she went to sleep. Nighty Night Lucy

Day 6

Day 6 brought Lucy in with a very good mood. I don't think you could of pried that smile off her face with a chisel. giggle
But she had work to do as she has spent a good deal of money...or more like I had spent a good deal of her money on her partial renovations.

Lucy went to the park to try to find some more stuff to collect. She found two fossil rocks. One contained a Fossilized Alien Skull that was worth 250 simoleons and one that contained a Enormous Trilobite worth 40. And that's all she managed to score there.  So I jumped into Manage Worlds, did a little adding to the museum (I added some painting easels as the one that was there had a painting on it and she couldn't get rid of it so she could paint) and then sent Lucy to do some painting. Her first painting cost her 100 simoleons but she got 130 when she sold it to a collector. Her second painting cost her 75 but she sold that one for 141.

Here is the one she sold for 141

And that's pretty much all she did besides wonder around for most of the day. Just hopping from one place to another. So here is a recap of how she is doing skill wise and money wise.

Current skill levels
Level 1 in Painting
Level 2 in Comedy
Level 2 in Charisma
Level 3 in Fishing
Level 2  in Cooking
Level 2 in Fitness
Level 1 in Handiness
Level 1 in Gardening
Level 1 in Mischief

Household funds

687.00 (from day 4)
    +526.00 (Day 5 earnings)
    +320.00 (Day 6 earnings)
-----------------------------
total 1533.00
     - 250.00 (toilet)
     - 360.00 (part. walls)
     - 120.00 (sink)
     - 100.00 (painting)
     -   75.00 (painting)
-----------------------------
Total 628.00 current household funds

So Lucy has enough in her account to be able to look for work! Ya Lucy! WooHoo! Celebrate cheers

And so I sent Lucy home and she looked for a job. Lucy is now in the Painters career. Go Lucy! banana  WaveCheer  banana

She wanted to rush right over to Zest's house to tell him, but I looked at the clock and her work hours. Nope, nope,nope, Lucy. You're just gonna have to wait till after work tomorrow. Or you could send him a text in the morning before work. If you're lucky you might wake up before work starts and you can tell him in person.

Nighty night Lucy, don't let the bedbugs bite. (literally cause you're still technically sleeping out under the stars, in the great outdoors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Mamajanaynay http://mamajanaynay.wordpress.com
CD9

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:37 am

Heart Great update on Lucy ... how sad for Zesty though Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MerryWiddow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:06 pm

She is doing so well. Looking forward to the next installment.

MerryWiddow's Blog

Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/MerryWiddow/mystudio http://merrywiddow.wordpress.com/
EuphorialQueen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Hooray for progress!

Households by EQCreations & Spaces by EQCreations
Rosebud Challenge & Rosebud 500K Solitaire Challenge & Rosebud In The City
ChallengeMashUp
Eco Existence Challenge by @EuphorialQueen
The Sims Creators' Consortium
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/EuphorialQueen/mystudio http://ts3cc.canadian-forum.com/
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:57 pm

Yes EQ, hurray cheers for progress! LOL. Gosh this is harder than I could ever imagine. I have had to force myself to not hit ctrl + C motherlode! giggle It has taken great resistance.

I'm going to do several (Sim) days worth of updates, for two reasons. One being with Lucy now working the day's go by fast and she spends every morning at Zest's home until work and then just piddles around after work at 5 pm till bedtime. And two, I won't be on tomorrow as it marks the 2nd anniversary of my mom's passing. Crying or Very sad It's still hard to believe she is gone much less it has been 2 yrs. And it also reminds me of the fact that in 11 days from tomorrow it will also be 2 yrs since my youngest granddaughter passed. Crying or Very sad You can say October 2012 was a very rough month for me and my family. First my mom had a major stroke, I flew home from Louisiana to Michigan to be by my mom's hospital bedside, attend her funeral and while I'm still back in my home state helping my dad, I get a phone call that my granddaughter who was 23 months to the day (1 month to the day away from turning 2) passed in her sleep. So I had to make another emergency flight home to attend another funeral.

Okay. Before I break down and can't concentrate on getting this update done, I need to buck up and get this posted. Smile

Day 7

Started with Lucy almost over sleeping until I woke her up so she could go tell Zest the good news and so she wouldn't be late for her first day at work. That would not have made a good lasting impression with the boss.

Zest! You will never believe I've got a job!
Lucy that's wonderful news! What are you doing?
I'm in the Painters career and I'm starting out as a palette cleaner.
I'm so happy for you!
Can I use your facilities? I really gots to go.
Sure Lucy. Get ready and come have some breakfast.

Lucy refreshed herself, sat and had breakfast with Zest and chatted a bit and then she had to go to work. She returned at 5 pm and she made 168 simoleons for the day. Her job came at good time to as she received her first bills due notice. 52 simoleons!

Feeling quite proud of herself, things were starting to come together, slowly but they were on the uphill swing. She's found not only a best friend, a really sweet guy, but she's fallen in love for the first time in her life, she felt like celebrating a bit so she hit the local bar and treated her self to a fruity drink. Cost 10 simoleons.

Then she went home and went to sleep.

Household funds
            628.00 (from day 6)
         + 168.00 (work earnings)
-------------------------------
          -  52.00 (bills)
          -  10.00 (drink)
Total      734.00

Day 8

Day 8 was just like the start of day 7, Lucy woke early and headed straight to Zest's home to see him before work. As the normal routine was being set, she'd knock, enter, give Zest a kiss and hug, shower eat and chat, then head off to work.

But today after work, Lucy went to Zest's home only to find him not there. She was beginning to wonder where he disappeared to every night.
Note to self...ask Zest where he's been gone to every night. Man I wish he was here. I'm so stressed from today I really need a friend right now.

Then she decided to go see a fellow painter, Natasha. So she headed to Willow Creek hoping after taking the railway then the ferry boat, Natasha would be home.

After having a nice visit with Natasha and her family, Lucy returned home and to bed.

Household funds
          734.00 (from day 7)
       + 168.00 (work earnings)
Total    902.00

Day 9

Same routine as the past couple days. Wake, visit Zest, go to work. But today when Lucy arrived home..........
She got Promoted! Yay Lucy! cheers Celebrate cheers

And she decide to visit the park, her old haunt. scare  There she found some hamburgers left by a friendly visitor

Then while she was looking around for some rocks to smash, she ran across a open cave. (One of my other sims that I play has level 10 handiness and opened the cave up)

Wonder what can be in here? Where does it go?

Whoa! I can see anything. Maybe I'll just stand here for a bit. That was kind of scarey, hope I can find my way out.
What a beautiful quiet place! I'll have to bring Zest here.
(Then she saw some rocks)
Alright! Rocks!

She found 1 quartz worth 30 simoleons, and 1 Gonk doll worth 25.

Wait...what is that splashing I hear? Holy Moly! Wonder what kind of fish I can get in here!

Lucy caught 1 minnow worth 6 simoleons and 3 Batfish! 1 worth 87, 1 worth 47 and one worth 41 simoleons! Score!!! highfive
Then she headed home as she imagined it was getting pretty late.

When she got home she had a surprise waiting for her again.

Lucy now has a box! With a door and a window! MeMeMe MeMeMe
So she went into her box and went to sleep.

Household funds
             902.00 (from day eight)
          + 168.00 (work earnings)
          + 422.00 (bonus from promotion)
          +   30.00 (quartz)
          +   25.00 (doll)
          +  181.00 (fish)
----------------------------------------
Total      1728.00
          -   90.00 (door)
          -   30.00 (window)
          -  480.00 (additional walls)
----------------------------------------
Total for day 1128.00

Day 10

Zest was very chatty this morning. Lucy was almost late getting out the door for work. He chatted to her, hugged her. You could say he was going through Lucy withdrawals! Ha HA

So how has work been going Lucy?
It's been going great! I got promoted. You are now looking at an Art Book Collator.
That's fantastic!
I see that you now have a box over there on your land. It's starting to come along.
Yes! Isn't it wonderful! No more sleeping outside. Although sleeping under the stars isn't that bad, but it does get a wee bit chilly willy.

I have missed you Lucy. It seems like we never get to see each other anymore. Our mornings go by way to fast.
I know. I've missed you too.

That reminds me, Zest. I came one night after work cause I really needed someone to talk to cause work was just a nightmare. And you weren't home. It's not the first time either. Where do you go at night?
Haha. Oh Lucy. I do have a job you know.
Oh...silly me. Of course you have a job. How else would you be able to keep such a nice place. But I really have to go. Even if I don't want to. I could stay here like this all day.
Nope, you gotta go to work. We'll have later.

So Lucy went to work, came  home from work and then she just went wondering around town. She stopped in at the Lounge, the gym, the bar and was so bored she decided to just go back home and get ready for bed.

Household funds
               1128.00 (form day 9)
           +    184.00 (work earnings)
------------------------------------
Total          1312.00
            -      10.00 (drink at lounge)
------------------------------------
Daily Total    1302.00
Back to top Go down
Buttonsginger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Lucy and Zest are so cute together and your doing soooooooo well, resist the "motherlode"....you can do it!

It's always so hard when we loose the ones we love. It seems to never get easier, just maybe the wound is not as raw as before.  Here's hoping tomorrow is a bit easier for you this year. Heart

hello6 Happy Simming!   coffee
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/BUTTONSGINGER/mystudio http://buttonsginger.wordpress.com/ Online
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:14 pm

fab update MJ, love Lucy and Zest together they are so cute Heart
Back to top Go down
http://simtech.forumotion.co.uk/forum
CD9

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:17 am

Heart Congratulations on Lucy's BOX ... applause

As BG said, it's alway's hard when we loose loved ones, and those anniversary dates are hard as well! Try to think on the good memories (HUGS)
Back to top Go down
MerryWiddow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:20 am

Great update.

MerryWiddow's Blog

Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/MerryWiddow/mystudio http://merrywiddow.wordpress.com/
Httddy7

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:08 am

You're doing well, great update.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Httddy7/mystudio
Susinok

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:27 am

Oh Mamajan, sorry to hear. October seems like a horrible time for you to get through. I hope things are getting better.

Love the update. She gonna invite Zest to live with her soon? I like Zest. I have him as friends in a few games but have not had him as family yet.
Back to top Go down
http://launcherapi.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?persona=Susinok
LadyGee

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:59 am

Great update.  BigHug  to help you get through the sad times
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/ladeeGee/mystudio
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:03 pm

Thanks everyone. Heart

Yes Susinok, May and September - November are not my most favorite months. September 11 also marks the passing of my best friend and brother, October - my mom and granddaughter and November because that is the birth month of my brother and granddaughter, May is my moms. I don't think time does heal all wounds, just smooths out the raw edges and it certainly does not dull the pain. I still can't look at a picture of my brother and not break down in a flood of tears and he's been gone for 30 years. I know they would not want me to grieve for them the rest of my days but to be happy and carry on. But at times I just wish I could talk to them. It's hard to think of the good times with all of them without it turning into a crying fest. I just miss them so much.

I tried going in game today, didn't get any further than bringing up Origin. I just couldn't get my mind into playing my game. Sad So I just piddled around the house all doing doing little things and trying my hardest to not think of what today is. At this point I just want to say goodbye to today and hope tomorrow will bring a new day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:39 am

Just a quick little update.

Day 11

Lucy woke up early that morning, she had a plan and work was not going to keep her from getting it done.

Hello?
Hi Zesty! Could you come over to my land?
Sure, are you having some problems?
Haha. With what? No, no. It's just really urgent I talk to you.
Well you can't ask me on the phone?
Um...no Zesty, please come over here?
Ok. I'm on my way.

Good morning love. So what's going on? Why so frantic that I come over?
Zesty I have something I need to say.

Go on...
Zesty, I've been thinking really hard about this. About you and me...
And?
Zesty...will you...would you....dang I didn't think I'd be so nervous.
Lucy, just take a deep breathe and ask.
Ok here goes. Zesty will you move in...into my box with me?
Lucy...

I thought you'd never ask.

Okay so before I had Lucy ask Zest to move, just to keep with the rules, she did have a fridge. It is on the back side of her box and I also had her purchase a shower. I didn't feel it necessary to purchase an additional bed as they could use Lucy's, if needed, in split shifts. Hope that is okay.

Getting back to Lucy and Zest. Shortly after he moved in, it was off to work for both of them. Instead of keeping his furnishings, Zest sold them along with his home so he could give Lucy and himself a nice little cushion to work with.

The work teams came in and set up a quaint little home for Lucy and Zest to return to after work.

Lucy was the first one home and Zest followed shortly behind. Feeling good about the moving in thing and not wanting to waste another day...

Lucy, my love, you have made me the happiest man in Oasis Springs. I have not felt so alive and look forward to each day with as much joy and happiness, as I have ever since you showed up on my doorstep.
Oh Zesty.
Now, now...let me finish...

Lucy Lu will...would you do me the honor of being my wife?

Oh...my...yes...YES Zesty I will be your wife!
It is just so beautiful, Zesty!

Wow, we have a ton of planning to do! The church, who will stand for us, the party, should we have it catered? How about hiring a....
Lucy, slow down. I was actually thinking on the lines of...tonight. Let's get married right now. Tonight.
Wow, you don't want to waste another minute. Lets do this! Yes...lets get married tonight!

With the rings exchanged, Lucy and Zest are now Mr. and Mrs. Zest Johnny

Household funds  19,176 simoleons. (I would break it down but with all the adding and deleting I did, I lost track of every penny spent and credited.)

Day 12

Lucy woke up the next morning feeling a bit on the queasy side and feeling her bladder was about to explode. Curious she took a pregnancy test.

She shared the news with Zest as he was making breakfast for them.

Now I don't know about you but it don't look like Zest is too pleased with the news he's going to be a daddy.   Sad

Both Zest and Lucy left for work. After work, Lucy did another painting and sold it to a collector gaining an additional 150 simoleons to put into the household funds along with her pay and Zest's pay.

Household funds: 18,298 ( expenses: painting easel, ipad thingy and meals)
Back to top Go down
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:35 am

awwww I am so happy for Lucy & Zest, they make a wonderful couple and on top of that a wee baby on the way too, awesome update MJ Heart Heart
Back to top Go down
CD9

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:37 am

I agree ... Lucy and Zesty make a perfect couple ... and now a little one coming!!! applause Nice update thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Httddy7

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:25 am

Lovely update, congratulations for the forthcoming baby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Httddy7/mystudio
MerryWiddow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:11 am

Congratulations on the wedding and the new little one on the way.

MerryWiddow's Blog

Back to top Go down
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:56 am

Thanks guys! BaloonHeart With both of them just day's away from aging up (to adult), I figured I had better get things moving along here!
Back to top Go down
Mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:46 am

Okay so who's up for more Lucy and Zest? Here we gooooo......

Day 13 &14 (combined them as pretty much nothing but the same ole same happened each day.)

Lucy has been getting up at 3:40 am each day now having to pee like a race horse and being nearly starving to death. By time she relieves herself, grabs something to eat and watches a little bit of TV, it's only a few hours away till she has to report to work. So she plans her daily wear, takes a thoughtful shower to get her in inspiring mood and enjoys the morning fresh air as the sun rises in Oasis Springs while painting.  Zest sleeps in however until right up till he has to bolt out the door. I tell ya, men!

After returning from work, Lucy makes it as far as the couch as she is dead tired.

Zest comes home hungry as usual and lets Lucy sleep. After she wakes up feeling somewhat refreshed, she also eats, then pee's and finds Zest to talk.

Feeling better my love?
Oh Zest, I am totally exhausted, my feet are swollen, my legs hurt, I've got cankles, my back is killing me and to be honest I can't wait to not be pregnant!
Oh dear. That bad?
Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to be having a baby, your baby, but honestly Zest I don't think I could do this again.
Then one baby it is! By the way, how much longer?
Not much longer now. I've hit my third trimester so baby will be popping out any ole dang day now. God I hope so anyway. I had a nightmare that I was pregnant forever! Can you imagine Zest? Forever being pregnant? Waddling around, not being able to get up without a hoist. Now I know what a turtle feels like when it gets flipped onto its back! You can't move or roll yourself!
Well it was just a dream honey. I'm pretty sure you won't be pregnant forever.

Day 15

Today is a day for big surprises!

Lucy went into labor!

After hours and hours and hours of breathing exercises, and trying to carry on with a somewhat daily routine

Is it time yet?
No....arghhhh...Zest. Not yet.

Are you sure it isn't time yet?
What the "H" are you so excited about! Wheeeeee....ooomph. Argh...that one hurt.
Maybe we should go.
Zest. Quit panicking. It's bloody not time yet!

Now? Should we go? You know I was reading on line that....
Oh for heaven's sake Zest! Go find something to do! I'll tell you when I need to go!

Finally Lucy gave in and let Zest take her to the hospital.

Emmet Johnny is here! Once he was born I aged him up right away. His aspiration is Artistic Prodigy and his first trait is Creative. Just like his momma.

I got called away from my game and forgot to write down what their daily household funds are, I did look at their wealth status and they are around in the 33k. I'll get their actual household funds available next time and what their worth is.
Back to top Go down
CD9

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:00 am

cheers Emmett is a cutie ... and Ha HA @ Lucy and Zest ... what a great couple!
Back to top Go down
MerryWiddow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:07 am

Emmet is a cutie for sure.

MerryWiddow's Blog

Back to top Go down
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:21 am

love the line about the turtle on its back, oh and the cankles haha awesome, and yep I agree, that little chap is a cutie indeed Heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge   

Back to top Go down

One Broke Sim Mamaj's Rosebud challenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next