HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
InaMac69

PostSubject: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:12 am

Hi everyone, so I thought I would give this challenge a go. Mind you after reading everyone's stories so far, with all the hardship, the glitches etc I was beginning to think Oh Lordy what have I let myself in for eeek

However, as a true simmer and someone in need of a good challenge, I made myself a little simmie to help. Let me introduce

Anya Morgan.

As you can see I have placed Anya on her plot, emptied her bank account and we are ready to roll.

Day 1

We need money.

"Anya you need to dig."
"DIG ?? In these heels ?? Are you kiddin me ??"
"Nope just dig, you will find something, then you can sell it"
"I did not sign up for this"
"You didn't sign up for anything, I made you"
"Ok, wrong words to use, you didn't say I had to work"
"OMG, this is not work this is survival !!"
"Oh look I found a saphire, its all pretty and shiny"
"Good sell it"
"I don't wanna"
"Sell it"
"But..."
"Anya you have no money, just sell it"
"Fine....got 24s for it, you happy"
"Nope you need more money, go find something else to dig up"

Thinking
"She is such a slave driver, I mean come on, dig she says, DIG. I don't see her helping"

As Anya was digging away she got the strange feeling she was being watched.

"Oh good lord you scared me"
"Oh did I?"
"Yes you did, oh and did you see I got a piece of Shinolite, isnt it fab"
"Hmm hand it over lady"
"Excuse me..."
"I said hand it over, I want it"
"I don't think so matey, who do you think you are? I do all the work, and you just shimmy on over and expect me, ME..to hand over my fortune, back away now or else..."
"Ok, ok, I'm going you mad amazonian"

He ran in the opposite direction, do you blame him haha, I wouldnt mess with Anya either. When the strange man left, Anya sold her shinolite. I sent her to dig up more stuff, in fact she ended up with, 1 elmira lamp (sold), 1 chef gino (sold), 1 flamingonium (sold) and 1 plathinium and yep you guessed it (sold). How much do we have ?? Not a lot LOL

"Is that tasty?"
"It's soooo good, nom nom nom"
"Did you make it?"
"Nope she did"
"Who is that?"
"I have no idea, I smelt the food from a mile away and followed my rumbling tum"
"Hahaa ok, you were hungry then?"
"Starving more like"

Lets leave her eating just now. Not long after that Anya found herself sitting at the chess table at the park, woot woot she got the logic skill. Then she was in the park lounge area, where she managed to chat up some bloke.

"Hey, I'm Anya, and you are ?"
"Just leaving"

Oh dear that didn't go well did it??

"Anya you need more money"
"Oh right, let me listen to this song then I will go dig up some more stuff"

Anya went on her little digging adventure but found herself once again chatting up a random stranger.

"Hi I'm Anya"
"Oh err hi"
(at least this one is sticking round a bit longer than the last)
"Sooo where is the best place to dig around here?"
"I have no idea, I don't dig"
"Oh, well normally I wouldn't either but the wicked, evil, inhumane creator of mine took away all my simoleons and I have to dig to survive"
"Good luck with that then"
(Another one bites the dust)

Anya headed back to the lounge and had a quick nap on the sofa, it was a very quick nap as no sooner had she put her head down the place filled up with loads of people. Up she got and headed out the door.

"You know miss, if you need somewhere to sleep you can take my bench"
"Your bench?"
"Yeah I sleep in the park"

"Oh well a bench is better than nothing dear. You better catch up on rest as tomorrow, you dig again muhahahaa."
"Dont be so evil, goodnight"
"Goodnight Anya"

I actually feel sorry for Anya. I thought I would have had enough for a bed at the end of today, but nope, not yet, maybe tomorrow. Until then we say night night.

Last edited by InaMac69 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://simtech.forumotion.co.uk/forum
EuphorialQueen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:33 am

So glad you joined the challenge. Anya is so pretty.
You can add a link to the challenge thread if you like. I will update when I am off work today.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Households by EQCreations & Spaces by EQCreations
Rosebud Challenge & Rosebud 500K Solitaire Challenge & Rosebud In The City
ChallengeMashUp
Eco Existence Challenge by @EuphorialQueen
The Sims Creators' Consortium
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/EuphorialQueen/mystudio http://ts3cc.canadian-forum.com/ Online
LadyGee

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:17 am

What a great read, you had me laughing so hard.  applause   ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/ladeeGee/mystudio
Httddy7

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:18 am

Ooooh another one. Great start, I shall be following Anya's every move.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Httddy7/mystudio
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:21 am

I am so happy you are all enjoying Anyas adventures so far, there is tons more to come, I actually got carried away in game and snapped a lot more pics haha

Heart Heart
Back to top Go down
Buttonsginger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:46 am

Oh goodie!! You had me giggling giggle  I can't wait to see what else  Anya digs up! She is a very pretty, tall, strapping Amazon

Quote :
"Ok, ok, I'm going you mad amazonian"
Laughing

hello6 Happy Simming!   coffee
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/BUTTONSGINGER/mystudio http://buttonsginger.wordpress.com/ Online
MerryWiddow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:31 pm

Wonderful to see another attempt at this challenge. Your story is very funny.

MerryWiddow's Blog

Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/MerryWiddow/mystudio http://merrywiddow.wordpress.com/
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:51 am

thankyou MerryWiddow, I am enjoying it so far, even with the hardship and a big thing for me, I have not been tempted to hit motherlode once haha (not yet anyway) Big Grin Big Grin
Back to top Go down
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:20 am

More from Anya and her Rosebud Challenge

Day 2

Before we start, or should I say wake her up to dig some more, this popped up

70 simoleons !! Why ? There is nothing there apart from the mail box. I was wondering if maybe she has to pay the mail man for delivering the bill in the 1st place, she aint gonna be happy Mad  After waking up from a night on the bench, Anya set about looking for more rocks to dig up.

"Hey Anya, what ya doing? That's not a rock"
"I know its not a rock, it looks interesting, thought I would shove my hand in this hole and see what I could find"
"Is it safe? There might be a spider in there"
"I am not scared of spiders, rats yes, spiders no"
"Ok there might be a rat in there, it will nibble your fingers"
"Oh you are so evil, there are no rats in here, how do I know? Its filled with slimey stuff"
"Eeeeew"
"Ha ha, a frog"

Anya sold her frog, she then went and dug up some more shiny rocks and sold those too. I had a surprise for Anya waiting back on her lot.

"Anya sweetie, you look exhausted"
"I am, "sniff sniff", I want a shower, a good sleep, a peepee, a massage, my nails done, look at my hair, "sniffle sniffle" I wanna, I wanna, I don't know"
"Honey, look, go home. There is a surprise for you"
"Kk, is it a nice surprise?"
"Just go home and see"

"There you go Anya, you have a bed and a T.V. Ok they might not be the best, but you can now sleep here and have some fun watching your favorite shows."
"Oh thankyou dear, they are awesome"
"I didn't buy them you did, all that hard work digging up those gems, this is what you got"
"Oh, ok, now can I get to sleep? I am totally zapped"
"Awww ok, sweetie get some sleep, maybe tomorrow you can find a job?"
"Hmm maybe, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Day 3

"Wakey Wakey rise and shine, Anya get up its half past nine"
"Go away, am sleeping here"
"Anya, time to get up, we have work to do"
"What ? Go away"
"Oi !! Get up"
"Fine !!"
"Grumpy butt"
"Evil queen"
"I'm not evil. I am here to help"
(grumbles under breath)
"#$@@#"
"HEY !! There is no need for that!! Get up now or I delete the bed"
"I'm up, I'm up. Happy now"
"Oh dear, Anya you need a shower, you stink"
"Tell me something I don't know"

I set off looking for somewhere Anya could shower. The gym, woot woot. I'll send her there.

"Why are you walking funny?"
"I...NEED....TO...peepee"
"Oh quick this way...hold it in"
"What do you think I'm doing"
(Someone catches her eye on the way to the loo)
"Why hello, my name is Anya, I'll be back"
"ANYA !! Toilet NOW"

"Man, that was close, I nearly had an accident"
"Well maybe if you didn't try and chat up that young guy"
"Leave me alone, he was cute"
"You are such a flirt, now go have a shower, you have green mist all around you, smells like cabbage"
"How do you know what it smells like? Is this a scratch n sniff screen?"
"Hahaaaaa, no, I just imagined it smells like that"
"Well it could smell like, roses for all you know"
"Doubt it"
"Nah, your're right it does smell like cabbage, where's the shower?"

After Anya spent almost an hour in the bathroom, she took a better look around the gym. The cute guy had left. I wonder if he ran away in fear of being chatted up more LOL.

"Does my butt look big like this?"
"Anya what are you doing?"
"Oh, I'm just chatting to Sam here"
"Hi Sam, Anya stop with the flirting"
"Why?"
"Its not lady like"
"Ok, hey have you seen my muscles?"
"I noticed you were more, errr, toned than before"
"Yeah, I mean I am now more, more, whats the word?"
"Muscular, do you like it?"
"Not sure, I might get used to it"
"I think you might have to, as I have no idea how to tone them down"
"Ahh right ok, well never mind I will be happy whatever, I am a confident woman, who is happy in her own skin"
"That is a fab attitude to have Anya"
"Yeah if someone likes me for me, it shouldnt matter what size I get"
"True, very true. Now lets go and see if we can scrounge some food from your new neighbours"
"Oooh yes, I'm starving"

Anya's neighbours were more than happy to let her in. I think maybe they were a bit intimidated to be honest. I mean would you turn her away? Nope neither would I LOL She stayed there most of the day, scrap that she stayed there ALL day. She ate her way through 2 yoghurts, a bowl of chips, drank 2 glasses of milk, used the bathroom, had a shower, chatted to the neighbours and she even went on the computer and found a job. She is now Palette Cleaner in the Painter Career Track. Time to send her home so she can prepare for work, by that I mean go to bed, she has nothing else on her lot yet. Haha.

Day 4

This is much harder than i thought, we are on day 4 already and still no walls or anything. Right lets get things moving shall we.

"Good morning Anya"
"Good morning"
"You look much happier today"
"Yeah, I feel happier, I had a good sleep. I went over to my neighbours early this morning, they let me in to shower, use the loo and even gave me breakfast. How nice was that?"
"Very nice of them indeed hunny. How much money you got?"
"Don't look yet, wait until I get back from work. I found some more little dig sites around the back, over there. I am gonna dig them up later so we can sell stuff and make more money"
"Great stuff, now get off to work. I'm going out. I will come back later"
"See ya"
"Oh, have a great 1st day sweetie. Good luck"
"Thanks, byeeeeee"

While Anya was at work I couldn't help myself I had to look to see what we could buy / build. Oooooh we have enough for a wall and a toilet.   MeMeMe   <---- runs off to get them. Time whizzed by, literally..... is it me or does time go really really fast in this game?

"I see you found your toilet?"
"Oh, I am so glad you got me this, nobody was home next door and I was bursting"
"You don't mind its outdoors?"
"At this point in time I wouldn't have cared if it was a hole in the ground haha"

After Anya finished her very public toiletry needs she set off to dig up some more cool stuff. She even found plants to harvest, carrot, strawberry, sage and onion. All sold. Once she was done we set about getting her a few essentials.

"Oh Anya look, you almost have a complete room"
"I know, it's fab isnt it? I mean another day and I can have 4 walls and a door"
"I am so pleased for you sweetie"
"Thanks, now you can go for today as I am just gonna finish my snack, watch some comedy and then off to bed"
"Ok dear, I will be back tomorrow, night night"
"Night"

I left her there, enjoying her almost room. Now when can I get someone to move in (goes and checks the rules) Oh ok, gotta have 4 walls, a door and a window. Well maybe in a day or 2 then.

Day 5

After her shift finished at work, I checked to see what she needed to do in order to get promoted. View 3 pieces of art and get painting level skill to 2. Now the viewing should be easy enough, I can send her to the museum they have paintings on the wall. The painting level might be a bit harder to do, might have to buy an easel before completing the walls. I sent her off to the museum. After she completed the task of viewing said 3 paintings she found time to socialize.

"I'm Anya, just moved here"
"Hi, how you finding life here?"
"Good so far, who is that guy?"
"Sidney, he is a friend of Joey Wolf"
"Not that I know who that is, does Sidney live around here?"
"No, he is just visiting I think"
"He looks kinda cute don't ya think?"
"Errr I suppose"

Anya started to walk away when......

"Hey blondie"

A strong, husky male voice called to her. She stopped in her tracks.

"Whit whoo, look at you. Tell me darlin, do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?"
"Oh, errr, hello"
"Tell me your name sweetheart"
"Anya, my name is Anya"
"Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful lady. I'm Sidney, my friends call me Sid but you darlin can call me anytime."
"Haha ok, anytime, what you after?"
"Nothing sweet Anya, nothing at all. Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?"
"Sure why not"

"I have to get going Sid, but can I see you again?"
"I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?"
"Haha ok, here it is. Call me"

With that Anya left the museum. I had been busy on her lot while she was away. She had enough money to buy an easel, a shower,  a mirror and have the last remaining wall built we even managed to get a door and window put in. The only thing is the room wasnt big enough to have everything inside so I moved the bed, tv, fridge and easel outside. This is good news as it means she can ask someone to move in when she is ready.

When Anya got home, the sink was busted soooo, since we had spent almost all the money she decided to fix it herself. Just as she was finished there was a knock at the door.

"Sidney, hi, how did you know where I lived?"
"I followed you home, not that I was stalking you or anything, I wanted to see where you lived"
"Oh, well, errr as you can see I don't have much in the way of a home as yet but I am working on it"
"Come and sit down and tell me all about yourself"

"Where do I begin"
"At the beginning"

Anya told Sid all about how she got to where she is, including all the digging, the selling of her shiny things. The green cabbage mist (she wanted him to know everything) I would have left that bit out haha. He sat there until the wee small hours of the morning. When she had finished he surprised her with this.....

"That is quite a story, look I know we have just met but...When I look into your eyes, it is like a gateway into the world of which I want to be a part of"
"What are you saying?"
"Anya, let me help you"
"You want to move in?"
"More than that darlin"
"You want to....errr, be my boyfriend?"
"Sweetheart, do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material. What do you say?"
"It's a bit fast don't ya think?"
"Anya, live life to the fullest, grab every opportunity, don't let it slip by. Go on say yes, ask me to move in"
"Ok, what the hell......Sidney will you move in with me?"
"Hell yes......Forget about Spiderman, Superman, and Batman. I'll be your man."

And with that he moved in bringing with him a LOT of money, woot woot, we're in the money, we're in the money. Time to build.

Look we have a house, all be it not a huge fancy mansion, but  ahouse with walls and rooms and a kitchen and ...well you can see. LOL can you tell I'm excited  ROFL  ROFL  Tune in next time for more with Anya and her new man Sid.

Heart  Heart
Back to top Go down
EuphorialQueen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:12 am

I would quote all the best parts but then I would have to quote the whole thing! Great read and I am so happy f or Anya. ♡

ChallengeMashUp
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/EuphorialQueen/mystudio http://ts3cc.canadian-forum.com/ Online
CD9

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:24 am

HaHaHaHa .... what a great read, and Anya is so pretty! .... I'll be following Anya's story, and looking forward to more  applause
Back to top Go down
MerryWiddow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:40 am

So much fun to read. Love it.

MerryWiddow's Blog

Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/MerryWiddow/mystudio http://merrywiddow.wordpress.com/
Buttonsginger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:30 pm

What fun! I giggled and completely laughed out loud several times Laughing Congratulations on finding a man!

Time goes so fast in this game....the normal setting a big challenge for me, to say the least! Can't wait for more!

Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/BUTTONSGINGER/mystudio http://buttonsginger.wordpress.com/ Online
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:18 pm

thankyou all for reading, I am so happy you are liking it so far. Heart Heart

The clock goes too fast at times, I do however like the fact it goes quicker while they are sleeping or at work.

Big Grin Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Susinok

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:42 pm

I love that time flies while sleeping and at work! Great story so far!
Back to top Go down
http://launcherapi.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?persona=Susinok
LadyGee

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Another great read, congrats on the new man.
Back to top Go down
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:00 am

Thankyou all for commenting, reading, following. You ready for more !!

Day 5 (Cont)

Before I let these 2 lovebirds settle in, I wanted to have a quiet word with Sidney.

"Hi Sid, right I need to have a quick word with you"
"Hi, fire away, am all ears"
"Just what are your intentions here?"
"What do you mean?"
"With Anya, what are you up to? I checked your relationships, you have 2 other lovebirds!!"
"Well, what can I say, I'm irresistable"
"No your not"
"Oh yes I am"
"Oh no your not"
"Oh..but yes I am"
"No your...forget it, what are you gonna do about those other girls?"
"Dump them of course, I mean, look at Anya, she is heaven on earth, I don't want anyone else, she stole my heart. You don't need to worry, I will love her for eternity."
"Oh, you are good. I believe you."

Anya came back into the room.

"Why me Sid? I'm nothing special"
"When I look into your eyes my heart starts racing and I see myself falling for you, I do't wanna lose that, which means I don't wanna lose you."
"Oh, Sid. You make my heart all gooey"
"Let's go to bed sweetheart."
"Sid, maybe you should know...I am keeping myself for my wedding night."
"Oh baby, I love that you said that"

With that they went off to bed, to sleep.

Day 6

Anya woke up feeling very happy with herself. Not only had she bagged a man, she had a house !! Woot woot go Anya  cheers  cheers

"Good morning honeybear"
"Good morning my love"

There has been lots of this going on. Not only in the kitchen but ...

On the sofa, in the bedroom and just about everytime I turned round the 2 of them were lip smacking LOL
I sent Anya to the gym for a workout. She was getting bigger with each sway ofthe hips.

"You still got those abs then?"
"Yep, huffle puffle, don't speak to me, huff puffI'm trying not to faint here"
"Oh, ok...gawd your so out of shape. Is this what love does to you?"
"Eh ! What do you mean, gasp gasp"
"I mean you were fitter yesterday, now that Sid has rolled in, your all out of breath"
"Shut up, it's nothing to do with Sid, pant pant"
"Then why you struggling?"
"Am not..."
"You are"
"Not"
"Are..forget it"
"Why you being..pant gasp..snidy?"
"Am not being snidy"
"You jealous??"
"Of what?"
"Me n Sid finding..huffpuff gasp Lurrvveee"
"Hahahaaaaa (ROFL)"
"Go away, you, you...."

"Sid, what are you doing here?"
"I couldn't let the light of my life workout alone"
"Awww, honeybear, I love you"

Did you notice she stopped panting, and looked more in control when he arrived? I wonder if he is what she needs after all. AND so you know I was not, am not and will never be jealous of Anya.  Razz

"Were you hungry my love"
"Oh errr, sorry did I eat that too fast honeybear?"
"No not at all, I love a woman who enjoys her food"
("pssst Anya, you scoffed that down, whats up?"
"Ssshh I am nervous"
"Why?"
"I dunno I got this feeling something is gonna happen"
"You're being silly, now enjoy Sid's company")

I left them alone for a bit while I wondered around the town, its's quite a nice town isnt it? I am in Oasis Springs, if you hadn't already guessed. After about an hour or so I went back to check on Anya and her honeybear.

"Woah!! Look at that rock, does this mean? Are you 2? Did he? ANYA are you gettin married?"
"Yes, yes, yes haha, Sidney asked me to marry him, can you believe it, me..."
"Oh honey I am so pleased for you, sniff sniff"
"Are you crying?"
"Oh sweetie they are tears of joy"
"Awwww thankyou, now I don't mean to be rude but..."

"Sidney, honeybear, I  love you so much."
"And I love you Anya darling"
"Do you want a big wedding honeybear?"
"I was hoping we could exchange vows now, so we can end this day as man and wife"
"And woohoo??"
"Well yes and woohoo haha"
"Ok, lets do it, the vows I mean, now, here in our bedroom"

"I Sidney Velasco aka Honeybear, take you Anya Morgan aka my love,  to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."
"I Anya Morgan take you Sidney Velasco, for all that you are and all that you will be, as my husband"

"Is that it, Anya, all your gonna say?"
"Yep, Sid knows how i feel, he knows I will love him forever. And anyways, I wanna go to bed haha"

Woot woot they are married. How come they don't change names? Oh well never mind, I ran out of time to pop more on today, but I will leave you with this.....Until next time, mucho loves to all.

Last edited by InaMac69 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CD9

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:35 am

applause  What a great read!  I've got errands to run today, so I'm up early having coffee, and was so glad to get to catch up with Anya and Sidney!!!!  Love your story telling "style"  high five I'm half tempted to get the Sims4 game ... Head Desk I knew this would happen hmm
Back to top Go down
EuphorialQueen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:53 am

Love your storytelling style. I can never seem to stick with the dialog myself.  Anya and Honeybear look great  together. I am picturing you and Jack running lines for the conversations. Wink
I also have a confession. I was doing my work assignments for my job yesterday and the phrase about his shirt being 'boyfriend material' popped into my head and I laughed out loud in RL. Good thing I work at home.

ChallengeMashUp
Back to top Go down
LadyGee

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:39 am

Fabulous read applause I agree with EQ about the dialogue. You make it come to life.
Back to top Go down
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:09 am

@CD9 wrote:
I'm half tempted to get the Sims4 game ...  Head Desk  I knew this would happen  hmm

I was on the bench for a long time, then I happened to get the cas demo and was hooked on the creating sims bit, sooo I gave in and got it. It loads so much quicker than sims 3, I still play that too, I was pleasantly surprised when I actually played the game, the sims are more alive than I thought they would be. Heart
Back to top Go down
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:10 am

@EuphorialQueen wrote:
Love your storytelling style. I can never seem to stick with the dialog myself.  Anya and Honeybear look great  together. I am picturing you and Jack running lines for the conversations. Wink
I also have a confession. I was doing my work assignments for my job yesterday and the phrase about his shirt being 'boyfriend material' popped into my head and I laughed out loud in RL. Good thing I work at home.

So glad you are enjoying it, as for me and Jack, now that would be telling (I might be givng away all his pick up lines in this LOL)

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:12 am

@LadyGee wrote:
Fabulous read  applause   I agree with EQ about the dialogue.  You make it come to life.

Aww thankyou so much for reading, I love to write and find this style of writing a lot easier.

Heart Heart
Back to top Go down
MerryWiddow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:20 am

Great story. I too love your style and the conversations you have with the Sims. Congrats to the newlyweds.

MerryWiddow's Blog

Back to top Go down
Buttonsginger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:05 am

I am in love with this thread Heart I too, hear you and Jack speaking the lines as I read this giggle I can't wait for more!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge   

Back to top Go down

I Never Promised You A Rose Garden - Ina's Rosebud Challenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next